14

+ + +

Calum

24 weeks...

I still don't have any idea where Elle was and her family. I guess they're not here anymore, probably move to the other side or to another place worst, another country.

Michael doesn't have any contacts with Elle now and so are their other friends, no one knows what happened to her except for her own family.

I am working in a hotel restaurant and earning money for my own. I still haven't moved on, I love Elle, I'll always love her no matter what happens.

I was making my way down the bar when I notice the girl that I wanted to see for the past weeks now. But once she walked past me, she wasn't Elle. I thought she was but she wasn't.

I really don't know what to do, since Elle is not around me anymore. I always stay at home and go to work if I have to do so. Once I came to the bar, I ordered drinks for myself and tried to forget about Elle for a little while.

We are now near the pool and I could see Pirates pulling people on their way here if they don't want to, then I spotted her parents looking so worried.

"Elle, your parents." I whispered.

"Oi! No, talking." one of the pirates said.

I just rolled my eyes and scanned around to locate her parents until I saw them, behind tons of people.

I tried to make them notice me but one of the pirates pulled me in front and people looked at me. Even the captain of the pirates did.

"What's going on in there, ey?" the captain asked, holding his eye patch.

"This lad here won't obey." he said.

I looked at him in confusion and looked back at Elle who was now about to cry within minutes if something happens to me.

I even saw her parents looking at me, pity in their eyes. Now they're going to pity me? Because this pirate caught me, is that it?

"That lad should be punished." the captain spoke.

"Wait, what?! I didn't do anything wrong!" I suddenly complained.

"You keep squirming back in there." the pirate who caught me whispered. He tied my hands behind my back, people watching what is happening. Then he pulled me near the railings.

"Does anyone of you would like to say something before I threw this kid on the sea?" he asked, looking around, "Anyone?"

Elle stood up and people looked at her and I shake my head, "I would like to say how happy you made me, Calum. Ever since you talked to me in the first place, I couldn't just stop thinking about you. You're a special guy who came into my life and I don't think I'll ever live without you." Elle spoke.

"Elle, no." I said, shaking my head.

I saw the captain was rubbing his mustache, "Ei, release the lad and bring them in the basement and lock them in there." he spoke, "With the girl."

He released me from the tie and pulled me and Elle on our way to the basement and when I noticed there wasn't pirates around. I kicked his ass and grabbed something to hit him in the head.

He fell down unconscious and we both locked him up and found a place to hide.

+ + +

Guys 6 more chapter including the epilogue then yeah you know what's next :( Want me to update more? Give me comments and votes ;)