12

+ + +

Calum

20 weeks...

I was now making my way to the hospital and once I got there, Elle and her family wasn't there. I got worried, where are they. So I asked the nurses where are they.

"I'm sorry sir, but they had just left a couple of weeks ago with the lady in bed." she spoke. "The girl had woken up past 3 weeks and left after a week."

I nod and ran my hand through my hair, now where could they be.

I left the hospital and made my way to their house. I knocked but no one bothers to answer the door. I kept knocking until someone tap me in the shoulder and I turned to see an old man.

"Who are you looking for, son?" he asked.

"I am looking for the Grey family. Do you know where they went?" I asked.

He shake his head, "They left last week. My family and I lives here now, you could ask the others where they went." he said.

"Thank you." I said then left.

I decided to go to Michael's just in case he knows where is Elle.

5 days til we got back. Everything is still perfect, just the thought of her parents aren't. I really don't know what I'll do to make her parents like me.

Elle and I are on the kitchen once again, at the middle of the night making cookies. We decided not to have another mess like we had the past nights and we always almost got caught.

We were just waiting for the cookies to be bake and probably we'll be leaving this kitchen afterwards.

She was sitting on my lap while I rest my head on the crook of her neck while she plays with my hair.

"You know Elle, you're always perfect." I said out of the blue.

She laughed, "What makes you say that?" she asked.

I looked up at her, "Nothing. I always think everyday that I am lucky to have you. Lucky to meet a girl like you. You just complete me, you know." I said.

"Likewise, Calum." she sighed and kissed me.

We both kissed, passionately, lips moving in sync until we heard the oven. She stood up and I followed her to where our cookies were.

I grabbed the tray of cookies with gloves in my hands and I put it on the jar and we both left the kitchen after washing the utensils.

We stayed outside, admiring the view, seeing the city lights from afar while eating the cookies. This is perfect.

"Calum, do you think my parents will like you soon?" she asked.

I shrugged and sighed, "I can't tell, Elle. By the looks of it, they'll never like me, ever." I said.

"You know you're the best thing that ever happened to me." she said. "And I think my parents will like you."

I just nod at her, "Well let's just hope on the positive side." then we got back to my room and watched late night movies.

The movie we were watching was 'Happy Feet 2' while cuddling. I didn't focused on the movie much, all I kept thinking about is Elle here with me.

+ + +

Guys I suggest after you read this part, you go to your library and refresh it because I made some changes back at chapter 2 or 3 i don't know just check it out okay?