02

+ + +

Calum

I was visiting Elle every single day and leave when visiting hours is over. I really don't know what I'll do if I lose her. We've been together for weeks now. We first met at the ship and that was just the start.

I was so lucky I met her, if I wasn't then maybe I was still miserable finding love but no- God gave me Elle and she's the perfect girl I've been waiting for my whole life.

I walked inside her room to see her still unconscious and I couldn't stop crying every time I see her like that. I closed the door and sat beside her and once again held her hand.

"Hey babe." I choked, "How are you? It's good that you're feeling fine inside. I'm fine, don't worry about me-" I paused before I looked at her heartbeat monitor. "I miss you so much, Elle. I wish you could wake up now."

"Hey Chef Calum?" she called me one night, after I cook- I was now outside looking out at the view.

I turned and saw Elle and I laughed, "Please call me Calum. Chef Calum is too uh- formal." I said and she blushed and she just look so cute.

"I got to say, your cooking is seriously delicious. No wonder why you're a chef." she giggled as she stood beside me.

I laughed, "Thanks for that compliment, Elle. I'll cook you for more then." I smiled and she did as well. "How do you like it this far?" I asked.

She shrugged, "It's pretty nice to be out here- I never knew a trip like this would be this awesome and cool."

I smirked, "I know- is this your first ride, yeah?"

"Yes. My friends invited me to come with them and so here I am on this cruise ship." she exclaimed as she extended her arms and closed her eyes and feel the wind blowing on our direction.

I smiled and walked behind her and put my hands on her waist and she lean her back on my chest, "You're really pretty, Elle. I never knew you were friends with Michael." I said.

She laughed and turn to face me, "Well Mikey was my neighbor back at 8th grade. My mom used to go to their house every friday night to bring dinner and we all have a nice dinner." she explained, a small smile on her face.

"Well I got to say, Michael is a one special guy who happens to be friends with you." I smiled.

"Yeah, Michael is a great guy- we both have same stories as in it's so similar." she exclaimed with hand actions. "What about you, how'd you know Michael?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Michael and I are best friend since we were 7." I said and stared at her eyes, dark brown eyes that could light up my whole world.

I didn't know that I like her this much already- is it because cupid hit me with his arrow heart or is it because I want someone to love and someone to love me back?

But either of those two, I hope this whole time I could really know her before this ship turns back around to go back.

+ + +