18

+ + +

Calum

28 weeks...

I started running until I saw the street where there are strippers smoking outside and noticed I was in a strippers club.

I have to walk past the ladies who keeps stalling me. As soon as I walked past them, I breathe out and looked back to see them looking at me.

I pursed my lips, I need to find Elle fast. It's been so long and I just need to see her face again. I want to see her for the last time even though she had already moved on.

Elle was left up and the fire was now slowly eating the ship, not yet exploding and the ship is sinking.

"Calum!" she yelled.

"Elle!" I called and I could feel that she is scared. "You need to jump." I said.

"What?! No!" She shakes her head.

"Guys move further so when she jumps, she won't fall here." I said and they started to move the boat and stopped. "Elle, just jump. Please! Or you'll die!" I said.

I saw her looked back and I could feel the ship will explode, "Calum, I'm scared!" she cried.

"Elle, just jump. Now!" I said and she did and the ship exploded and she went straight down the water and I jumped in there and swim to her and put her in the boat.

I saw the burn on the right side of her face. "Elle." I called, shaking her up and the boat started to move following the others. "Wake up, Elle." I said.

I pursed my lips and tried to feel her heartbeat and it was painfully slow. "Elle!" I yelled and cried onto her, holding her close to my body.

"Guys, let's make this faster." I heard someone said and noticed Michael was here with us. He sat down and with the help of the others the row the boat faster, exchanging when the one got tired, we just need to make it in time there before she dies.

We couldn't take it anymore, I called 911 for help and they send us a rescue speed boat and pulled Elle and me and went back to the hospital.

We rushed inside with Elle laying and I was crying so hard that within a minute I would collapsed on the ground.

They pushed me out of the the operating room and I don't like to leave her alone. I want to be here with her.

"Sir, you really need to stay outside, please." one of the nurses said.

"No, I'm staying!" I yelled, pushing them off me but they called some guards to keep me out so I was now out.

I was pacing back and forth, probably I will wait for days before the others come. I sat down and put my hands on my head and decided to go home and come back once her family and Michael is here.

So I stood up and left the place, no one's going to visit her tomorrow probably. But I will come back for her, I promise.

I just need a little time to be alone and think of everything that had just happened. She almost died back at the ship and now she's here and I could feel that she will be safe.

+ + +

You guys are aggressive about me updating haha XD i was planning to do twice but since you want me to finish this then okay we'll finish this ;)