05

+ + +

Calum

The next day, I went to the hospital to visit her and unexpectedly I saw her mother and she looked up at me, tears in her eyes.

I pursed my lips and forced a smile at her to let her know I greeted her in that way.

She looked at Elle on the bed, still unconscious. I know her parents don't like me because they just don't with no particular reason and all I know is, I'm not good for her, just like they always say to her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, coldly.

They still don't like me around, "I'm here to visit her. I miss her so much." tears was now starting to brim in my eyes.

"You're not welcome here." her mom said.

I frowned at the thought, what will I do to make them like me? I mean, they could at least tell me the reason why they don't want me with their daughter.

I nod, "I'll leave." then by that I decided to head to some place where Elle and I had spent our fourth month anniversary.

After what happened last night, we successfully ate the cake without it burning and right now here we are- near the pool.

"It was really great and it's pretty delicious." Elle finally spoke.

"Yeah, I know. You're the one who baked it- I just taught you, so probably you like your bake." I smirked.

"So what you're saying is, you didn't like it?" she asked, turning to face me.

I laughed, "No, I didn't said anything like that." I said, "It's pretty delicious."

"Really?" she smiled like a little kid that have seen a candy.

"Really." I nod and put my arms around her and we both looked up. "Do you like the stars?"

"I do, do you?" she returned the question.

"Yeah. They're actually pretty great. Stars are the ones I tell my problems when I'm not with my family. And I know I sound like an idiot." I laughed as she shake her head.

"I do talk to them as well." she flushed and I couldn't help but to look at her like there was no tomorrow. "So I know what you actually feel. I thought I was the only one who does that but no, I finally found someone else who talks to stars."

I chuckled softly, "Well, what do you say to the stars?" I asked.

"Well I tell them my problems and wishes that I want to come true." she sighed more like in relief. Then she looked at me, "What about you?"

I shrugged, "I tell them the same thing as yours." I said, "And thank them probably."

We both stayed silent until we she said her good nights to me. I gave her a hug and then she peck my cheek and left.

I went back to my room, probably sleep for 2 hours because it's already 2 am and I need to wake up at 4 to cook.

I'm not complaining because this has to happen, I am actually really happy that this is happening. This barely happens to me, the girl I like is talking back to me and right now, I don't think it's like- cupid hit me with his arrow heart so probably this is called, love.

+ + +