07

+ + +

Calum

3 weeks...

It's been 3 weeks and Elle hasn't woken up yet and right now I am starting to get worried. I couldn't visit these days because her parents won't let me in after what happened.

I don't know what to do now. These days, I really don't know what to do. I cannot go to the hospital.

I twisted and turned and squirm in my bed thinking about Elle. I really don't have any idea how could I visit her.

Days passed, Elle and I grew so much closer than before. We used to sneak in the kitchen every night to bake foods and deserts.

Right now, we were just chilling at the pool. Literally on pool, with her on her bikini and me on my trunks.

"Hey, am I interrupting a happy time?" someone asked, we both looked up to see Michael with a smug look.

"Oh hi Mike!" Elle greeted, with a smile.

"No, you're not interrupting." I said and he unexpectedly jumped on the pool. "Hey!"

"Oops, sorry?" he said sarcastically, splashing some water onto me.

"Michael!" I shouted and splashed some onto him. "Stop, seriously."

Then by that he stopped and moved closer to Elle and put his arms around her and I am not going to lie, I feel slightly jealous or I mean, totally jealous.

"So what's up with you two?" he asked, finally removing his hands off her shoulders.

I shrugged, "Nothing's between us." I said and slowly flushed.

"Is there something between you two?" I heard Michael asked her.

"No, we're just friends, Mike." she said, "Or at least, that's where it is right now and no more..." I heard her voice trailed and I looked up to see her looking at me.

I was about to speak when she got off the water and left. "Elle, wait!" I called but too late she was running away. "What the actual hell?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Dude, don't you get it? She likes you, can't you feel it?" Michael asked.

I shake my head, "I'm sorry, mate. I couldn't feel anything, okay? All I know is my feelings for her and nothing else." I said. "But I didn't know that she has feelings for me."

"Well now you know- go!" he gestured and I ran out of the pool and followed her.

I tried to look for her through the halls until I spotted her who just turned on her right and I ran and called her once again.

"Elle, wait up!" I called and once I got to her, I grabbed her arm lightly and spun her around to face me. "Hey."

She looked at me with horror in her eyes, "What?" I could feel she's trying so hard not to cry.

"Elle, please. Let me tell you something." I spoke.

"Calum, please." she said, tugging on her arm off my grip.

"I just wanted to say, I like you okay? Ever since I laid my eyes on you- I felt cupid shot me with his arrow heart." I said, "I think I love you now." I said.

She gave me a look for a while and finally spoke, "Calum, I'm sorry if I ran off like that- I thought you looked at me like I was just a friend but clearly not. I actually like you too." she said.

I smiled ear to ear and hugged her, nuzzling my head to her neck. "Elle, I know we have known each other for a few days now and right now, I'm starting to like you and I don't know if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She pulled from the hug and kissed me in the lips, "Yes." she smiled.

+ + +

Guys should I post the trailer now? Or nah? Will I let this book finish before I put the trailer? Comment below okay?