19

+ + +

Calum

As I walked passed the strippers, there were street dancers who was blocking my way but I needed to go so I had no choice but to walk past them while performing.

"Hey!" someone yelled.

"Sorry!" I said and ran into someone but he pushed me off him and I almost fell to the ground and I left.

People taking pictures, selfies with the huge animal costume. I walked past them as well but one of them called me to take a picture for them.

"1...2...3..." I said then gave it back to them and started to walk and I got tiref of walking so I had to sit down and rest for a while. Where should I look for her?

I didn't know where to go so I decided to go to around everywhere so I could look for her. I started walking once again and walked into the hotel and saw her parents.

"Mr. Grey! Mrs. Grey!" I called and they turned, shocked and so that they have to take the elevator quickly and I punched the elevator when it closed and once of the guards brought me out.

Now where should I go now? Where could I find Elle?! I know Mr. and Mrs. Grey wouldn't entertain me but I need to go back inside. So I made it through the back door and climbed the stairs and checked for every floors.

I don't care if I would be tired or not, all that matters is that I need to see Elle for the last time. I need to ask her parents where is she.

I was now on the 50th floor and I knocked on the 13th door and the door flew open revealing Mr. Grey. His eyes widen and was about to close the door when I block it with my foot.

"Mr. Grey-"

"You are not welcome here, Calum!" he yelled.

"I just wanted to ask something." I pleaded.

He sighed and opened the door slightly, "Make it quick." he said.

"I need to know where Elle is." I said.

He scoffed, "We don't want you around our daughter. It's been almost 7 months Calum and you're still not over her?" he exclaimed.

"I love her, sir. I love her to death and I can't stand everyday without thinking of her." I said. "Just please tell me where she is."

He sighed, "She's around the corner, at some restaurant." he exclaimed, shutting the door shut and I quickly ran to the elevator and quickly pressed the 'G' button.

Once I got out of the hotel, I ran to the restaurant around the corner and entered. I saw people, tons of people- there must be a meeting around here or something else.

I pushed people and they gave me a dirty look, "Hey watch it!" one of the girls said and I just ignored.

Spilling their drinks, men almost spill it to their girls in front of them. I walked past the waitress and she dropped the tray full of breads and I didn't got time to apologize. I need to find Elle.

One of the employees saw me and told the guards and they stopped me and brought me out of the restaurant from the back door and I made it back in front again this time carefully.

Once I was back inside, I was scanning the place to look for Elle but I just couldn't find her. Was her father lying to me? No he can't lie to me anymore and once I spotted Elle, I stood there few feet away from her.

I saw her talking to another guy along with some couple of old people. She seem so pretty fine now and happy.

I stared at her and it broke my heart into million pieces and tore it in two. I saw the guy lifted her chin up and gave her a quick peck on the lips. I frowned and looked at the ground and left the place.

+ + +