13

+ + +

Calum

Right now, I don't know where to look for Elle. Probably she's looking for me as well. Michael didn't knew where Elle was, he was shocked at first when she got out of the hospital.

Basically, he just found out now that she's awake. I quit the job and I don't know where I'll be going now.

I tried to call Elle's phone but no one is answering. I didn't know where to find her. I am worried sick about her, why does her parents have to do this to us?

I didn't know what to do. So I made my way to the park, tired of looking since it's no use and no one knows where they are now.

I sat on the bench and watched the people feed the ducks on the small pond. Throwing bread crumbs on the water while the ducks eat it.

All I wanted was Elle to be here with me, that's all I ever wanted. And I wish her parents would let me see her or just tell me where they are now.

2 days left and we are now halfway there, mostly. I didn't see her parents much now, I barely see them- it's either they're eating lunch and dinner or outside by the pool.

Elle and her parents aren't still okay. They still think Elle is pregnant, Michael probably knows this because he seems to comfort Elle when I'm busy cooking.

Her other friends, well I don't know- I never meet them besides from Michael. I finished making deserts for lunch when we suddenly heard people screaming.

What's happening? I ran outside and spotted Michael and Elle together and other people whom I haven't seen around, Pirates.

The pirate raised his gun and shoot it above to make people stop from screaming. "Don't worry people, if you just obey us then we wouldn't have any problem around here." the first man who was wearing a black and white stripes shirt said.

I locked gazes with Michael and I looked at Elle and back to Michael and he just nod at me.

"Now, people go back to your rooms and don't come out unless I say so." he commanded and everyone started to run.

I waited for Michael and Elle to come and we all went to my room instead of theirs.

"What is happening, Calum?!" they both asked, worried.

"I don't know, okay? They're pirates." I said and ran my hand through my hair, "I don't know why are they even here, I mean this is the first time that this happened."

"What are they're going to do with us?" Elle asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know but I guess they're here to hijack us. They want money for sure and other goods." I said.

"They won't kill us, right?" Michael asked.

I frowned, "I'm sorry, Michael. But they'll kill people but I can't be sure if it's us or not but let's all hope that it won't be us." I sighed.

Elle was about to speak when someone knocked and broke the door, there stood a pirate. I held onto Elle, "Come here you little bastards." he laughed pulling us out of the room.

+ + +