11

+ + +

Calum

15 weeks...

Elle hasn't woken up, I thought she was going to wake up now but she hasn't. I am now getting worried, I am still working around the small restaurant near the hospital.

I didn't know what to do, I am making enough money to save up in the future. To save up for me and Elle once she wakes up.

I am sitting alone at home, probably I just left the hospital because her parents told me to. I didn't know why they didn't like me so much. Did I ever do wrong to them?

Whatever I did do or did not do. I hope they would forgive me because I won't stop loving Elle and that is final. I tried to watch movies but every time I watch, Elle always pops in my head and I couldn't concentrate at what I am watching.

Instead, I laid down turn the tv off and closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

We only have a week left before we finally go back. Her parents still doesn't like me. And right now I am waiting for Elle, near the pool.

Once she came I noticed that she was crying, so I stood up and hugged her, soothing her.

"Babe, what happened?" I asked.

"I-it's my p-parents." she sobbed.

"Shhh, it's okay. Come on, let's talk to my room." I said and pulled her on our way to my room and I let her sit down.

I closed the door and sat down beside her, waiting for her to speak. "They t-told me t-they don't l-like you and-and I-I just-" she couldn't finish explaining and she just broke down crying in my chest.

I couldn't help but to feel sad about her, I rubbed her back. "It's okay, Elle. If they don't like me. All that matters is us, right?" I asked.

"They won't believe me that I am not pregnant!" Elle yelled. "They really thought I am pregnant and they just-just flipping off at me!"

I pursed my lips, "Elle, we both know who is telling the truth, right? Just let them believe what they want to believe. I really don't care if you're pregnant or not because if you are, I will take responsibility of you, always remember that and if your parents doesn't want to take responsibility of the baby, you have me." I smiled and caressed her cheek.

She smiled at me and hugged me, "I love you Calum." she said.

"I love you too." I kissed her passionately. "Now, just give your parents some space okay? I know they're not ready to have a granchild and we both know that you aren't pregnant."

She chuckled, "I hope in the future I will." she said.

I laughed, "Oh damn right you are. When we both got back, I promise that we will still hang out, okay? I love you to death, Elle. And once we both got married, we could have tons of babies." I said.

She was now laughing, now more tears falling in her eyes, "You're such an idiot." she said.

"I'm your idiot, right?" I asked as she nod.

We both laid down in my bed, her head on my chest and rubbing circles in my stomach while I play her hair in the end.

+ + +