15

+ + +

Calum

25 weeks...

It's useless, I'll never be able to find Elle. I convinced Michael to look for Elle but he couldn't find her as well.

I didn't know what to do besides from drinking it off and getting wasted, trying to look for other girls but I just can't find myself from liking them. I only want Elle.

Tonight, we have special guests in the hotel and we need to cook more foods for them. They are basically business men who happens to work in a big company that wanted this restaurant to be their meeting place.

I was busy in the kitchen cooking while the others cook and watch the business man talking in front.

"Hey Calum, you should check this out." one of the chefs said.

I shake my head and forced a smile, "I think I'm good." I said.

We were still hiding here and pirates would be checking us within a minute and I could feel the other pirate on the next room is conscious looking for help.

I was holding Elle's hand. We were just leaning back at the wall waiting for a pirate to walk in on us but no one ever did. I peeked outside the room and saw no one.

Then I heard people talking, pirates. Kid screaming, "Shit." I cussed.

"What is it?" Elle asked, worriedly.

"Shh." I said putting a finger on my mouth gesturing her to keep quite.

"Come here ya stupid kid. You know, no one will ever survive this ship- you all are going to go down and sink. Stay there if you don't want to die, do you understand?" the pirate said then I heard him running.

I peeked once more to see a little boy on the corner, "Stay there, okay?" I said and Elle nod. I got out to pick the boy up and ran back to the room before the pirate caught us.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Elle asked the kid.

He shake his head, "No. The pirates killed my mom." he cried.

"WHY?!" I asked shocked.

"Because she wouldn't obey them." he said.

I groaned and punch the wall and cursed words came out slipping out of my mouth.

"Calum, there's a kid in here." Elle exclaimed.

I shut up and felt something wet. I looked down to see water, water? I stood up, "Elle stand up." I said and she did.

"What's happening? Why is it wet in here?" she asked as she carried the boy.

"I don't know but I think they're going to let this ship sink." I said.

"No!" she shake her head, "We need to go back up there before we drown and die."

"We need to be careful, we don't know if those pirates are still here or not." I said as she nod.

I opened the door and we saw water rising, quite faster. We ran to the stairs on our way up and checked the rooms to see if there are people, luckily we have the keys.

We let the people out of the rooms and told them to hurry up to go upstairs because the ship would be sinking.

We reached to the last room of the first row and saw Michael, blood dripping down his forehead.

"Michael!" I shouted and ran to him and shake him up.

+ + +

There's your update hehe you guys make it quick haha XD so yeah, thanks probably later tonight again or tomorrow? you choose ;)