epilogue

+ + +

Calum

30 weeks...

It's been a week since I last saw Elle. It's been almost 7 months or almost 8 months now.

I didn't know what to do now, I found her after how many weeks or months? It's been probably too long before I saw her last week.

After I have seen her last week, that's it- I never did see her. After all this time, her parents hid her to me.

What if they poisoned Elle's memory? What if she remembered but let her forget about me? They probably killed her memories as well.

I couldn't stand this. I love Elle more than I love my past girlfriends. I love Elle like a family. My family found out what happened all this time, why wasn't I myself.

They comforted me, mostly my mom and dad- they were sorry for me. Even I, myself, is. I cried onto my mother's shoulder when she comforted me.

Right now, I tried to get my mind pre-occuppied with my work trying so hard every single day to avoid thinking of Elle.

But no matter how hard I try to forget about her- she just keeps on coming back in my thoughts and I am really stressing myself out because of this.

"2 orders of soup, 1 order of pork steak and 2 frozen yogurt." one of the waiters said.

I started making the frozen yogurt since I am on the dessert section and that's my specialty about cooking.

Once I finished the two frozen yogurt, I put it on the tray along with the soup and others while the waiter picked it up and left the kitchen.

I washed my hands and wipe the sweat off my forehead. I sighed and glanced at the clock to see it just turned 12. So I removed my apron and head out of the kitchen and have my lunch.

I was in this small coffee shop, not in the mood to eat something from the restaurant, just simple coffee is cool. I was stirring my coffee when I saw a familiar girl across the street laughing with a man.

I frowned and started to remember the memories we had before. I didn't knew that Elle would forget about me that fast and I wasn't expecting her to find a new man greater than me.

I mean that hurts, if you'd see the girl that you love with a man better than you. It's just I just can't accept it!

So instead of watching her having a great time with a new man, I stood up and left the coffee shop and head back to the restaurant to get my mind pre-occupied again even though it won't be pre-occupied.

I just love Elle, until now- it's just her and no one else. Ever since I fall for her, I never looked for another one and right now, it's hard to move on.

I started working once the order came and every time I make something it only reminds me of her so bad.

Every dessert, reminds me the past 7 or 8 months. It reminds me of her when I first fell love at first sight. I gave her a cake.

I wish all of those never happened so I wouldn't have a hard time moving on right now.

+ + +

So that was it─ that's the final chapter. Oh god! I just copied paste my work. Luckily I have a draft of these :) Don't worry I will do a sequel about this if you are interested... comment if you want a sequel, okay? :)

Thank you for reading this book :) I had fun writing @psycbtch heeeeey girl ;) Thanks for requesting a story and here you go hope you have fun reading it :)