Chapter 27: As Sweet as a Candy Apple

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

As Sweet as a Candy Apple

"Let's do your hair in a nice French braid, what do you think?" Killua suggested, gently brushing Eri's light blue hair.
Eri smiled at him through the mirror, nodding her head. "Let's do that!"

Killua looked up, winking at her in the reflection of the mirror, smiling as the girl giggled in his lap.
"Alright, let's get started." Killua placed the brush down, gently combing her hair back and out of her face with his fingers.

Eri sat and watched his reflection as he started to weave her hair with expert fingers, fully focussed on his task. Eri blinked slowly, not wanting this moment to ever stop.

Killua was warm, kind and gentle. Mirio, Aizawa and Izuku were all gentle, too, but this felt different. She felt a different kind of safe on his lap than she did with her other caretakers.

Was this what a mother's love felt like? Killua smelled so nice, too; Eri just wanted to stay wrapped up around it all day, everyday for the rest of her life.

She had felt weary of the newcomers at first, as she always did around new people, but now; now she kind of hoped they would never leave.

Gon was nice, too, Eri thinks as she glances in the mirror to see the tall man with the spiky hair chatting animatedly with Mirio. He was so tall and big, she bets he could keep her nice and safe; warm, too.

She wonders what it would be like if he'd allow her to sit on his shoulder; would it feel like she could touch the sky or like she was flying? She closed her eyes, smiling brightly at the thought of staying with them forever.

Realistically, Eri knew it wouldn't be possible for her to stay with them forever, Aizawa was the only one that could keep her quirk under control, but that didn't mean she couldn't hope and daydream a little, though.

"All done," Killua spoke, pulling the little girl from her thoughts, she opened he eyes again, her gaze connecting with Killua's in the mirror.
"Thank you," she spoke sincerely.

Killua smiled warmly at her, raising his hands to pull a few strands of hair free from the braid to hang on each side of her face. Killua twirled the strands on his fingers, letting them drop, curled gently.

"You look so pretty," Killua stated.
Eri grinned softly, sliding off of Killua's lap, she turned around and hugged him tentatively. Her arms shook a little around his neck, afraid he might reject her affectionate gesture.

The omega started to purr comfortingly as he hugged the girl back, feeling her body relax against him. Killua pulled her closer until she sat on his lap again, facing him this time, still hugging.

Eri felt her eyelids droop a bit, but she shook her head, not wanting to fall asleep, no matter how comfortable she felt right now. Killua allowed the girl to pull away, watching as she rubbed at her eyes.

"Are you Izuku's mom?" She asks curiously.
Killua nodded, smiling softly. "I am,"
"I can tell," she stated. "You're warm and safe, just like him,"

"Really? I make you feel safe?" Killua asked.
Eri nodded, staring at him with that childlike innocence and awe a child would look at their favourite hero or Disney character with.

"You're really pretty, like a princess," Eri told, giggling softly as a light blush dusted Killua's cheeks.
"Yeah? So are you," Killua stated, tapping his pointer finger twice on the little girl’s nose, causing her giggles to get a little louder.