Chapter 1: A Favour

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the character's in this story.

Warning: This is a yaoi (boy x boy/gay) fanfic. This is also an alpha/beta/omega fic with male pregnancy (mpreg), if you don't like either of these topics, then please don't read/or write hateful comments.

This story contains foul language, gore and smut.

Pairings: Gon Freecs/Killua Zoldyck, Bakugo Katsuki/Midoriya Izuku/Kirishima Eijirou/Todoroki Shoto, Kaminari Denki/ Shinso Hitoshi, Uraraka Ochaco/Tenya Iida

A Favour

Inko hummed a soft tune to herself as she cleaned, the house quiet. This was okay, it was alright. The house was quiet; and she was alone, and she would continue to be so for, well, probably forever.

She was married, up until a few months ago, when she found out that she was unable to bear any children; her husband despaired, and their marriage fell apart as a result.

Inko had eventually made peace with the fact that she would not only never have children, but that she would be alone, too. She still had her family, though she couldn't create one of her own, this was enough. It had to be.

The beta woman stopped humming at the sound of knocking on her door. Smiling, she walked to the door, curious to see who her unexpected visitor might be.

"Aunt Inko!" A cheery voice greeted her the moment she opened the door, a wide, bright smile, nearly blinding, stretching across the lips of a very familiar person, though he had grown up quite a bit since she last saw him.

He looked so similar to her brother, yet, at the very same time, he did not. He was tall; and muscular, the scent of a powerful alpha clung to him like a second skin, yet, he had kind, golden brown eyes, a bright smile, and he still had his black-green hair styled up into spikes.

He stepped forward, and she excepted the hug, feeling as though she might get lost in his arms with how large he had gotten since she last saw him. He was fifteen, if she remembers correctly, when she last laid her eyes upon her nephew.

She could see the difference in his face now, too, when she managed to get a good look at him, taking him by his arms, and putting an arms length between them. "It's been too long, let me get a good look at you,"

His face had lost any residual baby fat, his jaw seemed to have gotten stronger, or sharper, eyes keen. Yet, his smile remained the same, as well as his scent. Wait, no, that did change.

He's about twenty, twenty one years old now, just the right age to take a mate. If his scent told her anything, it would seem the young alpha had gotten himself a lovely young omega, judging by the unknown scent that clung to her nephew.

"You've grown so much," she spoke, lips tugging into a knowing smile.
His tan cheeks darkened slightly with a light blush, raising his right hand to rub at the back of his neck.
He chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, I guess you could say that,"

Smiling, Inko moved to the side; opening her door wider, she gestured into her home. "Well, come on in, you must be exhausted from your trip,"
He smiled a small smile, lowering his hand again. "I hope it's okay, but I brought someone with me,"