Chapter 55: Heat

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!

Heat

“Are we all ready to go?” Izuku questioned as he zipped up his bag, glancing around him to make sure he had all the things he'd need for the two weeks they'd be staying in the hotel.
Katsuki grunted his reply as he grabbed his phone, stuffing it into the back pocket of his jeans.

“Yup, I'm ready!” Eijirou spoke with a wide grin.
Shoto nodded. “You should go tell your parents we're leaving,”
Izuku nodded, patting his pockets to ensure he had his phone and wallet.

“Won't smelling your mom in heat set you off for your rut?” Eijirou asked in concern.
Izuku smiled as he shook his head. “No, since he's bonded with my dad, his scent won't effect me. It might set Shoucchan off, though, so you guys should maybe wait downstairs for me?”

Katsuki nodded. “Yeah, tell your parents bye for us, too, or fucking whatever,” he mumbled as he grabbed his and Izuku's bags, exiting the room.
“M'kay! See you guys downstairs!” Izuku called as he jogged up the stairs.

He hovered outside of his parent's bedroom door for a minute, trying to listen for any sort of sound; he'd rather not walk in on his parents in the middle of fucking. Once he determined that room was quiet, he knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before he opened the door.

“Uh, I hope I'm not bothering,” Izuku spoke quietly as he poked his head into the room.
Gon smiled brightly from where he was sitting on the bed, leaned back against propped up pillows. “Come on in, Izuku,” he called quietly, waving his son over with one hand.

Izuku smiled with relief as he opened the door further, slipped inside and shut the door again. Killua was curled up beside Gon, fast asleep with an arm hugging the alpha's waist, face buried into his side.

“I just wanted to come say goodbye, we're going to leave now,” Izuku explained as he made his way over to the bed.
Gon nodded. “Is Aunt Inko going to stay here?”
Izuku shook his head as he sat down on the bed. “No, she said she was going to stay with a friend,”

“Okay, that's good,” Gon replied, sighing softly.
Izuku smiled. “She also restocked the fridge and cupboards, so you guys should have plenty of food,”
Gon grinned as he rubbed the back of his head. “Ah, that's good, thank you,”

Izuku chuckled softly, leaning forward to hug his father, resting his ear over his heart. “I'll miss you,”
Gon nuzzled the top of his head, hugging the smaller alpha to him tightly with his free arm. “I'll miss you, too,”

Izuku shut his eyes, listening to his father's heartbeat and breathing for a few minutes. The room was mostly quiet, until it was broken by a quiet groan as Killua stretched, eyes fluttering open.
“Oh, Izuku, what's wrong?” Killua questioned with concern, frowning.

Izuku smiled. “Nothing's wrong, mom, I'm just here to say goodbye,”
Killua sat up fairly quickly, ignoring his aching body as he looked at his son with slight panic and worry. “Bye? Where are you going?” He questioned.

Izuku sat up, waving his hands in front of him. “Woah, don't worry, mom! We're going to go stay in a hotel, remember? We talked about this at the hospital?”
Killua frowned, blinking a few times as he searched Izuku's eyes before he sighed. “Right, I forgot about that,” he muttered.

Gon chuckled. “I'm not surprised, you were almost asleep when we talked about it,”
Killua nodded, still frowning. “How are you getting there? Is someone driving you?”
“Mhm, mom said she'd drive us,” Izuku replied with a nod.