Chapter 33: Time Spent Together

Time Spent Together

Izuku sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair, tugging at the strands as he was deep in thought. There was little over four weeks left until Christmas and there was just so much he needed to do.

He wanted his parents to meet All Might before then, maybe some of his other friends, too; he still needed to go buy gifts for everyone and holy shit what should he get his parents?!

What would they even be interested in?! Okay, sure, he could probably get his mom some chocolate, but that wasn't really a good enough Christmas gift.

Shit, what about his mates? Double shit, Shoto's mom was coming home in three weeks, too!
"Are you okay?" Ochaco asked from his left.
Izuku made a noise of surprise. "Oh! Yeah, uhm, just thinking!" He explained.

Ochaco observed him for a moment before she smiled. "Go home, Izuku," she stated.
The alpha's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "But what about patrol?"

Ochaco shook her head. "There's only an hour left of your shift, I can handle it. I'll call you if something happens, but for now, go home and spend some time with Gon and Killua,"

Izuku bit his lip, considering. He didn't want to just throw all his responsibilities onto Ochaco, but on the other hand, he really wants to spend time with his mom and dad. Besides, Ochaco wouldn't have offered if she didn't mean it.

"Thank you, so much, I owe you one!" Izuku called as he jogged away.
Ochaco waved after him, laughing softly. She pulled out her phone and called Mina, she was sure that her pink friend would spend the remainder of her patrol with her.

--

"I'm home!" Izuku called as he walked into the house, shivering from the cold as he shut the door.
"Izuku!" Killua called and rounded the corner with a massive smile on his lips. "Welcome home!"

Izuku smiled as his mom pulled him into a tight hug, one he never wanted to pull away from; his mother was just so warm.
"Gon and I were thinking of going to the mall, you know, we need to buy some presents for Christmas," Killua explained, rubbing one hand up and down his back, attempting to purr whilst he talked.

Killua really liked purring, Izuku noted as his mother pulled back to look him in the eyes.
"You want to come with us?" Killua asked, hope burning in his eyes.

Izuku smiled and nodded eagerly. "Of course! I do still need to get presents of my own," he explained with a sheepish smile.
Killua's face lit up like a Christmas tree as he ruffled Izuku's soft curls, purring loudly as he did.

Izuku could see Gon peak around the corner and watch them fondly as Killua started to nuzzle him.
"Let's go!" Killua announced, reaching passed Izuku to grab a scarf from the coat rack, wrapping it around Izuku's neck.

He smiled as his mother dressed him, choosing to just let him do as he pleases, it wasn't like he was doing anything annoying, so it didn't matter all that much. Killua slipped his coat back on for him too, before he seemed to realize what he was doing.

"S-sorry," he mumbled with a blush.
Gon smiled sadly at him.
"That's okay, mom!" Izuku reassured, watching as Killua's eyes lit up again at being called mom; it sort of hurt Izuku's heart a bit. "I don't mind it, it's nice when you dress me like this," he reassures.