Chapter 5: In Their Own Special Way

In Their Own Special Way

The next clip started with Gon in the bathroom, scattering rose petals into the bathtub that was full of steaming warm water. He briefly stuck his fingers into the water to ensure that it wasn't too hot; shaking his hand.

He walked out of the bathroom, out of their room, into the hall, and into another room; the baby room.
"Killua?" Gon called as he entered.
"Hm?" Killua hummed in acknowledgement as he folded the last of the baby clothes, opened a drawer, and placed them inside.

"I have a surprise for you," Gon spoke, the smile evident in his voice.
Killua turned to him with an eyebrow raised, one hand lightly pressing against his lower back as he was clearly experiencing back pain.

"What is it?" Killua asked curiously as he walked to Gon.
"Just come with me," Gon stated, taking Killua's free hand, and leading him out of the room. "Close your eyes,"
Killua did as told, trusting Gon to lead him safely.

Once they entered the bathroom, Killua opened his eyes, his heightened sense of smell easily picking up the lovely scent of flowers. His eyebrows rose at the scene of the rose petals in the tub, plenty of candles lit around the room.

"Wha-?" He was cut off as Gon placed a loving kiss on his lips.
"Happy birthday, Killua," Gon mumbled against his lips.
Killua smiled brightly at Gon as he pulled away.

"Thank you, Gon," he said sincerely.
Gon moved to place the camera in a spot where they could easily see the two. Gon obscured the sight of his lover undressing, helping him into the tub, and sat on the floor next to Killua.

Killua hummed as he relaxed, starting to purr. Gon fed him chocolate and fruit, things he always craved, and talked to Killua about random things. The omega seemed to be enjoying this greatly, as he never once stopped purring.

Gon even gave Killua a nice back massage, which the other had enjoyed immensely. Eventually, Gon helped Killua out of the tub, once more obscuring the sight of his naked lover.

Killua dressed in a hoodie that was clearly Gon's, and some sweatpants.
As he was moving to put the hoodie on, he caught sight of himself in the mirror, and noticed something.
"I have stretch marks," he stated bluntly.

Gon looked at him, eyes roaming over his torso. "Really? I don't see any," he answered, unsure.
Killua turned to him, and pointed to the side of his lower stomach. Gon squinted and moved closer, making a small humming noise once he spotted what his lover was talking about.

"They blend in with your skin tone so much, I almost couldn't see them," he stated as he gently touched the marks.
"Does it bother you?" Killua asked, self consciously.
"Of course not," Gon answered, smiling up at Killua. "Killua is still Killua, and Killua is always beautiful," he stated.

Killua blushed bright red at that, laughing lightly; he cupped Gon's cheeks with both his hands and kissed him. Gon moved to stand upright, and pulled the hoodie down the rest of the way, never once breaking the kiss. The clip ended with Gon recording Killua as he fell asleep, tucked into bed and looking extremely comfortable.

The next clip started strangely and differently than the others had. The room was dark, illuminated by the moonlight, streetlights and the hall light. Someone was filming Gon and Killua as they slept.

The two were spooning, Gon the big spoon and Killua the little one. Gon had an arm across Killua's waist, hand resting on his stomach. His other arm was beneath his head. Killua was sleeping with both his hands tucked to his chest and under his chin.