CHAPTER 7

Author's note: thank you so much for everyone who's supporting this and for every comment!! LOVE YOU GUYS  ♡
___________________________________________

“Omg, Tae!” I kneeled down beside him, checking his face “What happened?” 

“Nothing much” 

“Nothing much?? You’re hurt and bleeding!” 

“Oh, that. You weren’t supposed to see it... It’s because you’re the only person who has my spare key, you know” 

“C’mon let me help you” I helped him stand up hearing his whines. I opened the door of my apartment and left him on the couch while I go grab the first aid kit.

“You don’t need to do this” he said when I was making my way to the living room “I can just go home Y/N”

I sat next to him and started to prepare the things I was going to use.

“You can barely stand by yourself. Let me help”

“But you don’t-”

“Shut up Tae”

I started to clean his wounds feeling him staring at me the whole time. I tried my best to focus and not feel uncomfortable with this situation, even though I could feel his breath hitching on my neck. 

“Do you wanna tell me what happened?” I asked in a low voice, still treating his bruises.

“Jungkook got involved with some bad people. Again. So me and Hoseok went to help. As you can see, the result wasn’t the best one” he sighed “I don’t really wanna talk about it, maybe another time” he whispered the last sentence and I could feel a shiver run down my spine. 

“Ok, I’m done here” I put the last bandage on his face and began to clean. 

He suddenly lifted up my chin making my eyes glued to him. He had a serious expression and my heart reacted very due to our contact. I could feel that we were slowly getting even more close.

“Y/N…” he whispered, and then,

My phone began to ring. He closed his eyes in frustration and I sighed, getting up to see who’s the amazing person who was ruining my moment with Taehyung. 

“Hey mom”

“Hey honey! How are you? Oh Y/N I miss you so much! When are you coming to visit us?”

“I’m good. It’s complicated, I have so many things to do. But I’ll try to go soon. How are you and dad?”

“We’re fine! No need to worry! Actually I’m calling to say that your cousin will be visiting you in the end of the week”

“What??” oh great. Just what I needed.

“He is family! And he changed a lot ok? You’re going to take good care of him!” she said firmly and I groaned.

“Fine” I answer reluctantly.

“Good. He’ll text you about the day as soon as it’s confirmed”

“Ok”

“Oh and did you heard about what happened to our neighbor? She-”

“Mom, I’m busy right now. Can I call you tomorrow?” my mom always has some news to tell me, and if I let her she’s able to speak during the whole night.

“Sure, sure! I love you!”

“Love you too!” I hung up and turn around, seeing Taehyung still sitting on the couch, looking at me. I gave him an awkward laugh.

“Let me go grab your keys” I walked in the direction of my room looking in my drawer the key that he gave me 2 years ago. I found it and went back to where he was.

“There you go” I gave the pair of keys with a soft smile.

“Thanks. I should go now” we walked in the direction of the door, but before I have the chance to grab the knob, Taehyung grabbed my arm all of a sudden, turning me around.

Kissing me. 

It was a different kiss from the last time. I could feel how much he needed this, how much we both needed this. He pushed me against the wall, pressing his body against mine. I opened my mouth, feeling his tongue teasing mine. The kiss got deeper, harder. My hands were all over his back and hair and I couldn’t feel better. He smiled against the kiss and I thought I could lose my mind anytime soon.

We broke the kiss after a few minutes, both of us gasping for air. I could see the lust in his eyes while he quietly walked backwards towards the door, not breaking our eye contact. He smirked his way to the door and left.

“WHAT. THE. HELL??”