CHAPTER 17

“You’re what??” Jimin yelled the next day in the middle of the cafeteria, making a lot of people look at us.

“Can you please, keep it down?” I censored him.

“You’re dating Kim Taehyung!”

“I know” I smiled.

“And you’re all good with that? No second thoughts? No ‘I think I like Jungkook’?”

“I’m all good. Best decision of my life.”

“Then I’m happy for you” he smiled and held my hand “But you have to promise me that you won’t stop hanging out with me so you can make out with your boyfriend.”

“I would never do that!” I chuckled.

“Where’s my beautiful girlfriend?!” someone yelled from behind us and when I looked, it was Taehyung. From the other side of the cafeteria. Attracting everyone's attention. Oh no. “There she is!” he smiled and pointed at me, walking towards me. Everyone looked at me and I could hear the whispers.

He got in front of me and held my hand so I could get up too.

“Hey babe” he said and pulled me by the waist. Kissing me.

I was shocked at first but soon began to kiss him back. Yeah, I can totally get used to this.

He pulled me away and smiled.

“That’s too much affection before lunch” Jimin said from behind us and I giggled. Taehyung and I sat down. He looked so happy.

“How are you?” he asked Jimin.

“I'm a little nauseous, but good” he joked and we laughed.

“Now everyone knows you’re mine.” Tae said to me looking very proud of himself.

“This is our table from now on?” Hoseok showed up holding a tray and sat next to Jimin. They didn’t even looked at each other. I looked at Jimin and he just rolled his eyes, drinking his coffee.

“Where’s Jungkook?” Taehyung asked and Hobi wrinkled his forehead.

“I thought he was with you.”

“I haven’t seen him all morning.” Tae paused for a while “Do you think he-”

“He wouldn’t be that stupid.”

“We’re talking about Jungkook here.”

“Why don’t you call him?” I suggested the most obvious thing.

“Let me try” Hoseok takes his phone and dialled his number.

“Wanna go to a party tonight?” Jimin asked.

“Who’s throwing a party in the middle of the week?” I asked.

“Eun-hee, cuz apparently she has nothing better to do” he shrugged.

“He’s not answering” Hoseok said.

“Maybe he’ll show up at the party. Since he likes that kind of stuff” Taehyung said.

“So I guess we have a party to go to” I sighed.

“I think we should go to his place first. Like, right now.” Hoseok said, getting up already.

“Ok then” Tae got up too, gave me a quick kiss and walked to the parking lot.

“What’s going on between you and Hobi?” I asked Jimin.

“And you think I know? He looks as cold as always.” He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow at him “Don’t give me that look! I honestly don’t know”

“Fine” I snorted softly.

*********

Loud music, a lot of people and a strong smell of alcohol. A typical college party. And Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. Taehyung and Hoseok went to his house and he wasn’t there and still wasn’t picking up his phone. Our hope was that he was going to show up, because apparently he doesn’t miss a party with free liquor.

The five of us, yes, Yoongi came with us too, looked for him everywhere and nothing. But it was still early.

“Hey guys! I’m glad you’re all here!” a smiling Eun-hee showed up to talk to us.

“Hey! By any chance have you seen Jungkook?” I asked her.

“I don’t think so. But there are some people in the basement, maybe he’s there”

“Ok, thank you.” Jimin smiled and we went downstairs.

And nothing. There was around 12 people in there, and not any of them was Kookie.

“That’s a nice smell of weed.” Yoongi pronounced and I gave him a death glare, making him raise his hands “Just saying! I’m not gonna do anything.”

“I have an idea!” Eun-hee showed up all happy. I actually think that’s her natural state “Why don’t we play 7 minutes in heaven?”

Some people complained, basically, my group of friends, but everyone else thought it was a good plan. And then, I had an idea.

Let’s do it!” I shouted with a big smile.