CHAPTER 18

A.N: thank you so much everyone who's reading so far!! That makes so so happy ♡ I love you and your comments!

"What??” Tae complained next to me “Do you know what 7 minutes in here means??”

“Of course I do.”

“And you still wanna play it??” he shouted again.

“Just trust me okay?” I smiled and walked next to Eun-hee who was writing everyone's name in a paper and putting inside a hat.

“Can I do the honors?”

“Sure!” she placed the last piece of paper and handed me the hat.

“Okay, let’s go!” everyone looked at me with excited eyes. I took the first paper and saw the name ‘Chul’ written “And the first person is… Jimin!”

He looked at me with wide eyes and everyone started to yell. I took the second paper and it was ‘Taehyung’.

“And now it is… Hoseok!” his eyes almost jumped out of his face and everyone started to clap their hands, until someone finally pushed them into the closet. I had a big smile on my face and walked to Taehyung and Yoongi.

“You’re such an idiot” my sweet cousin pointed out.

“Do you think it’s gonna work?” I asked and Tae just shrugged.

“I’m gonna give them 5 minutes, if nothing happens, I’m going in.”

“You’re ‘going in’?” Yoongi laughed “And how you’ll know that something happened or not?”

“Haven’t you noticed the size of the keyhole?” I pointed as if it was something that everybody should notice.

“Oh, obviously! My bad!”

**********

“Five minutes and nothing! They’re not even talking!” I was crouched looking through the keyhole while complaining to my handsome boyfriend who was leaned against the wall, giving me company while I put my plan into action. He chuckled.

“So get in there!”

“Okay!” I smiled all enthusiastic and handed him my purse. “I’ll be right back!”

I entered the closet and closed the door behind me.

“Y/N? What are you doing here?” Jimin asked.

“Does that mean I can leave?” Hoseok questioned with an annoyed face.

“I came to talk to you two” I walked closer to them.

“Ok?”

“I think it’s time for you two to stop with this shit.”

“What shit?” Jimin asked.

“This!” I pointed for both of them “I mean, he likes you and you like him so why aren’t you two kissing?”

“Y/N!” Jimin complained and his cheeks turned red. Hoseok was looking at the floor.

“What? I’m just saying the truth. And helping you two since you’re all too dumb to confess.” I rolled my eyes and Hoseok glared at Jimin.

“She’s right” he mumbled and I did my best to not jump around.

“What?” Jimin’s mouth dropped.

“Oh, for God’s sake” Hoseok grumbled and kissed Jimin.

When I noticed that things were heating up I walked out of the closet and saw a curious Taehyung staring at me.

"And??"

"They kissed!" I said all hyped.

"Yaaaas!" he said laughing "Now let me give you a kiss for being amazing.”

And then he sealed his lips on mine. His hands ran down my back sending shivers through my spine. He lowered his lips to my neck, leaving small kisses on the way and I almost lost my mind.

“Sorry to interrupt while you corrupt my cousin,” Yoongi showed up, making Tae look at him “But your friend is here.”

“Jungkook?” he asked and Yoongi nodded his head.

Taehyung looked at me while biting his lips, facing the battle of staying with me or going after his friend.

“You can go” I giggled.

“Okay. I’m not abandoning you, but I have to do this, ok?”

“Okay” I smiled. He kissed my cheek and went upstairs “How can he be so adorable?”

“You two make me sick” Yoongi said making me roll my eyes. He gave me a tight side hug and screamed “I know you love me and I love you too.”

“Hey, get off me!” I laughed.