CHAPTER 16

“Are you sure this is safe?” he asked next to me, holding tightly onto the security bar. He had a scared face that made me laugh.

“Of course it’s safe, Tae”

“Can I hold your hand?”

“Omg you’re such a baby!” I showed him my hand and he pouted.

“I’m not a baby! I’ve gone on roller coasters a thousand times, ok?” he said and happily grabbed my hand “I’m doing this for you.”

“For me?” I tried to hold my laughter.

“Yeah, I know that you’re afraid of heights” he stared at me with a proud face and I burst into laughter.

“No, I’m not!”

“You don’t have to-” and then, the roller coaster started to move “Omg”

During the whole ride Taehyung keep screaming and for a moment I thought that I wasn’t going to get out of there with my hand. When the ride was over Taehyung looked shocked, with his hair all up and still holding my hand.

“Tae? Are you ok?” there was no answer “Do you wanna go again?”

“No!” he yelled and got up “I mean, there’s so many other things to do here” I giggled, getting up too.

He took my hand and examined it, giving it a kiss and intertwined our fingers.

“Sorry for squeezing so hard”

“That’s ok” I smiled softly at him “It helped me with my fear of heights”

****

Taehyung and I spent hours and hours at the park, going to all the booths we could. Our lunch was a very healthy hotdog, and a very colorful cotton candy.

“Ok, time to go on the last one. The ferris wheel!” he said and took my hand. We went to the line, getting in the booth a few minutes after.

When we were getting to the top I could see the beautiful sunset above us.

“Wow” I whispered admiring all the beautiful shades of pink, purple, orange, and yellow “Look how beautiful!”

“Yeah, I’m looking” he said.

When I stared at him, I realize that he was looking at me, not at the view. And then the Ferris Wheel stopped, with the two of us right at the top and he smiled.

“You planned this, didn’t you?”

“Oh well” he shrugged and giggled “I need to tell you something and I wanted to be romantic. Sunsets are romantic”

“Very” I snickered “What do you wanna tell me?”

“So, you know I have liked you for two years already, right?” I nodded “And I don’t know if you know this, but I consider you my best friend, Y/N” he took my hand, not breaking eye contact

“I...”

“Let me finish” he said and I chucked “I was wondering if you…” he took a box out of his pocket and opened it, showing me two beautiful rings “If you want to be me girlfriend?” he asked looking into my eyes. I did my best not to cry.

“Of course, Tae!” I said kissing him passionately.

After the kiss he gave me that beautiful boxy smile of his and put the ring on my finger.

******

After a lot of goodbye kisses, I finally let go of Taehyung and got into my apartment. I rested against the front door and sighed. This was probably the best day of my life, not gonna lie.

“What are you doing?” Yoongi showed up out of nowhere, turning the lights on. I jumped out of fright, putting my hand against my chest.

“Why do you have to be so quiet?” I scowled at him.

“Wooow, what’s that shiny thing on your finger?” he gave me a playful smile and got closer to me.

“Just a ring.”

“It’s a promise ring!” he yelled “Who’s the poor guy?”

“He’s not-” I took a deep breath and counted until ten. “Goodnight Yoongles” I started to walk to my room but he followed me, jumping on my bed, laying down on his side and casually resting his head on his hand.

“Is it the guy who made you moan?”

“Yoongi!” I turned to him and he laughed “Can you leave? I need to change.”

“It’s him isn’t it?”

“Yes. Can you go no?”

“But your bed is soooo comfortable.” he laid down, opening his arms and legs. 

“Get out!”

“Ok, fine! Geez.” He got up and walked towards the door “You got so boring since you start dating. I don’t even recognize you anymore!” he made a dramatic expression and I shut the door on his face. I laughed at how stupid he could be sometimes.

When I laid down to sleep, all the moments of my day started to play in my head. I’m pretty sure I slept with a smile on face.