CHAPTER 2

“J-Jungkook?” hell no. I must be dreaming right now.

“Are you Y/N?” He gives me a bored look and I nod my head. “Taehyung told me to give this to you” he hands me a package and it hits me. He was supposed to be here hours ago.

“Yeah, he did. But not at 1 freaking AM!” I narrowed my eyebrows at him and he just rolls his eyes.

“Can you please take it? I have things to do” he pushes the box to me one more time and I reluctantly took it. “Nice socks by the way” he turns his back at me and I look at my socks full of hamburger designs, closing the door.

Jeon Jungkook, my freaking crush saw me with awful hair, stupid socks and ridiculous clothes. I sigh in frustration. What a great first impression.

TIME SKIP

“You don’t  look happy” Taehyung tells me at 9AM. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen letting him get in.

“I would be if your stupid friend didn’t show up in here at 1AM. What kind of human does that??” A beautiful and hot one I thought while grabbing a mug and putting milk on it.

“He did that?”

“Oh yeah” I take the chocolate powder and put it in the milk, mixing them.

“He can’t be doing that again” he said under his breath and I barely listen.

“What did you say?”

“When are you going to learn how to have breakfast like an adult?”

“When are you going to start talking to me at college?” I answer back and I can see his cheeks turning red and he pretends to cough.

“Where’s my deliver?” I point at the table and throw myself on the couch since I’m still sleepy. He grabs the box and sits next to me, opening it and showing me a brand new PS4. I gave him a killer look.

“He woke me up because of that??” I yelled and he gave me a quick peck on my head.

“Thank you” he smiled.

“Can’t believe he saw me like that over a video game” I sighed for the hundreth time this morning.

“Saw you how?” I pointed at myself and he just looks at me.

“You look cute. I like the ‘I just woke up style’ besides, what’s the big deal?”

“It’s Jeon Jungkook!”

“Yeah… so?”

“Do you know who he is?”

“Tall guy. Wears a lot of black clothes. Usually with a dark and depressing face. Yup, I’m familiar with the type. He’s kind of my best friend you know?” I was about to answer when my phone made a noise letting me know that I have a new message. And another one. And another one.

“No one sleeps till 11h on Saturdays anymore?” I complained while looking at the messages.

“Who’s that?” Tae scares me while looking over my shoulder.

“Jimin calling me to go to a party tonight”

“You two are really close huh?” he asks in a lower voice.

“Well, we know each other since we were 3 so… yes” I smiled.

“So you have a crush on Jungkook?” he suddenly changes the subject and I almost choked on my chocolate milk.

“What??”

“You like Jungkook”

“It’s not a big deal. Half of the girls have a crush on him too” I spoke shyly avoiding eye contact.

“If you want, I can help you with that” I looked at him right away.

“And how exactly you will help me?”

“You could date me”