CHAPTER 19

Taehyung POV

I got upstairs and looked for Jungkook. As usual, he
was in the kitchen, where all the alcohol was, plus these two girls who were smiling way too much at him.

“Hey” I called and he just looked at me “Can I talk
to him alone?” the girls stared at me as if I was crazy “Now!” I raised my voice and they left with a big frown.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Are you ok? It’s been a while since we last heard from you”

“I’m fine” he avoided my gaze and checked something on his phone.

“You don’t look fine. And I really think we should talk
about… the thing.”

“I can take care of that by myself” he drank the rest
of the liquid in his cup, turned his back and left the kitchen. I followed him until we were outside the house.

“You’re acting weird, what’s going on with you?”

“Nothing is going on, Taehyung! Don’t worry about me, okay? Stop calling, stop texting and stop showing up at my house!” he said in a husky and deep voice.

“We’re just trying to help you!”

“Well, I didn’t ask for help, did I?”

And then, a black SUV stopped at the sidewalk.

“I gotta go” Jungkook said and got into the car.

But before he leaves, the passenger window opened. And that’s when I saw HIM, with an arrogant grin on his face.

******

“He has Jungkook.” I stopped in front of Hoseok who was happily talking and smiling and caressing Jimin. Y/N and Yoongi were dancing and laughing on the other side of the room.

“What do you mean?” he wrinkled his forehead.

“Is everything ok? Did you talk to him?” Y/N got next
 to us along with her cousin.

“I mean that Namjoon’s with Jungkook! Again!” Hoseok widened his eyes and I ran a hand through my hair.

“Namjoon as in the most dangerous drug dealer of South Korea?” Yoongi asked and we all looked at him.

“Yoon has a dark past” Y/N answered and held Yoongi’s hand.

“Do you know him?” Hoseok asked.

“Are you kidding? He never goes out on the streets. He hires people to do the dirty work while he stays at home sitting on his golden throne. Wait, that’s where I know Jungkook from! I knew he looked familiar! I used to buy drugs from him when I lived here, some years ago.”

“Jungkook stopped working for him, but Namjoon didn’t like the idea that much” Tae scoffed.

“What exactly does he want from Jungkook now?” Jimin asked.

“According to Seokjin, Namjoon’s right arm, when Jungkook left they lost a lot of money, which is probably a lie. He said that all Jungkook needs to do is work for him for another year and then he’s free. But of course that’s not gonna happen” Hoseok explained.

“And we were trying to come up with a plan, but apparently Jungkook already made up his mind” I groaned.

“Talk to him is not an option here?” Yoongi suggested.

“He won’t listen to any of us” I sighed and had an idea “Unless…” then I looked at    Y/N.