CHAPTER 10

“Hey Yoongs” I wanted to kill him.

“What’s taking you so long? I got worried. And hungry” he said and stared at Jungkook, who didn’t look happy that a guy just came out from my building searching for me.

“I’m Jungkook. Sorry for taking her time”

“Don’t I know you from somewhere?” Yoongi asked.

“I don’t think so”

“I’m Yoongi, her cousin” he pointed at me with his chin.

“Oh. Cousin. Nice” Jungkook smiled softly like an idiot making me giggle. He looks so different outside our college.

“Do you want to have dinner with us? There’s plenty of food here” I showed him the bag.

“Don’t worry with me! I should go home, my brother’s probably waiting for me” we both got up.

“Are you sure? It feels weird to let you go after everything you just told me”

“I’m ok. Really” he smiled and approached me giving me a kiss on my forehead “Talk to you later” he turned and left. When I looked at Yoongi he had a mischievous smile.

“Don’t” I say and go in the direction of the elevator, pressing the button.

“Do they know about each other?”

“I don’t think so”

“Go Y/N!” he laughed.

“It’s not like that!”

“Apparently, it never is”

********

“I’m such a terrible person” I whined at Jimin during our lunch.

“You’re an amazing person! Otherwise I wouldn’t hang with you” he smiled and I groaned, laying my head on the table, something that I was doing a lot these days.

“My heart is deceiving me, Jimin!!”

“Why exactly?” I looked at him.

“Because last night, it was beating really fast when I was with Jungkook! Why?? This shouldn’t be happening!”

“Maybe it’s just an attraction”

“And Yoongi saw everything! Oh gosh” I whined and lay down again.

“Yoongi, as in your cousin Yoongi? He’s here?” I nodded “Wow, that sucks” I looked at him resting my chin on my hand.

“Not really, he looks different this time”

“That’s good then. Can I go to your place tonight?”

“Sure, wanna do a movie marathon?” I casually asked while eating my chips.

“Yeah, we can do that. I just wanna leave the house. Hoseok made a new friend” he made quotation marks with his fingers for the last word and I almost chocked.

“What??”

“Yup. And the walls are kinda thin y’know” I put my hand over his.

“Do you want me to hate him? Cuz I can totally do that!” he laughed because of my serious expression.

“Nah, there’s no need”

“Hey Y/N!” Jungkook said when he approached our table. Jeon Jungkook. Talking to me. I looked at him and I could swear he was glowing. How can he look so good so early in the morning? I opened and closed my mouth a few times until Jimin kicked my leg under the table.

“Hey Jungkook!” I smiled and he laughed.

“Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure!” I got up “I’ll be right back” I told Jimin.

“No rush” he smirked.

I followed Jungkook till a peaceful place outside the cafeteria, but I could still see inside. And what was the first thing I noticed?

Kim Taehyung staring intently at me.

Shit.

“So, I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately”
Jungkook said and I focused my attention on him, “and I don’t know… I felt something last night when we talked” he scratched the back of his neck. Cute

“And I shared things with you that I usually keep to myself, cuz it’s not easy to talk about. Anyway…” he laughed looking a little embarrassed “would you like to have dinner with me? A real one” he smiled and I thought I was going to passed out. 

“I wou-”

“Jungkook!” someone yelled, and when I looked a saw Taehyung with a worried feature “We have an issue”