THE END

~2 years later~

“C’mon Taehyung, pick up your damn phone!” I said to myself before hearing the stupid message from his voice mail.

I’ve been calling and texting him the whole day and nothing. And to make things better, no one knows where he is and apparently they don’t even care.

Jimin and Hoseok boarded an airplane 4 hours ago to go on a romantic trip together, because they could really use some “alone time”. Yeah, right. I guess living together is not enough for them.

Jungkook’s working, and Yoongi’s also not picking up his phone, but that’s normal, especially on his day off. I think I’ll just visit his place, no one told him to move to Seoul and live in the apartment under mine.

But when I was about to reach for the door knob, the bell rang. It was Jungkook, smiling way too much.

“Kookie? What are you do-”

“I need you to come with me,” he said and grabbed my hand, pulling me with him.

“What? Go where?” We started to climb the stairs, going straight to the rooftop.

“I want to show you something!”

“What the hell are you even doing here? Shouldn’t you be worki-”

He opened the door and I see several rose petals on the floor, leading to a big heart on the floor, made by the petals.

I looked at Jungkook who giggled and closed the door, leaving me alone. I walked towards the heart, totally confused.

“Hey beautiful,” I heard a voice behind me and when I turned I saw the missing Taehyung, with a big smile, wearing a beautiful suit, looking extremely hot. I think I forgot how to breathe.

“Hey handsome,” I smiled back and he walked in my direction “What’s all  this?”

“That’s how much I love you,” he chuckled “I have something to ask you”

“Ok..” he then kneels on one knee, and holds my hand “Omg.” I whispered.

“Y/N, you’re my best friend, my confidant, my love, my life. The last two years were the best years of my life, and I realize that I’ll never have enough of you. I love your smile, I love your voice, I love your hair, I love your lips, I love your eyes, I love your crazy habits, I love you!

I wake up thinking about you and I go to sleep thinking about you. I'm not sure if I deserve you, but I would love to share the same last name and the same address with you. And raise a big family. So, Y/N, will you marry me?”

I frantically nodded, trying miserably to contain the tears that were falling from my eyes.

“Yes, Taehyung!” he put the ring on my finger and hugged me, pulling me off the ground and spinning us around. I can’t believe that I’ll spend the rest of my life inside that hug.

“She said yes!” Taehyung yelled and placed me on the ground. At the same time that the door opened and a lot of familiar faces showed up.

Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook entered screaming and throwing confetti over us.

Jimin walked towards me and gave me the biggest hug on earth.

“Are you crying?” I asked him.

“Of course not!” He wiped a tear from his cheek “Did you liked the ring? Cuz I was  the one who spend the whole day with your boy trying to find the ‘perfect ring to the perfect girl’” he made the quotation mark with his fingers and I laughed.

“Of course I did, I love it! And thank you for that”

“Not gonna lie, I kinda agreed on shopping with him cuz I wanted to see some rings  myself, you know?” he whispered the last sentence and my eyes wided.

“Omg!” I hit his arm with a smile that apparently wouldn’t leave my face.

“Why do you think I want to travel?” he smiled and I hugged him once again.

“Can’t … breathe” he said with difficulty and I let him go.

“Let’s take a picture to remember the time Taehyung almost cried from nervousness!” Jungkook yelled while laughing.

“No, I didn’t!” Tae protested but his cheeks became red, turning him in.

We all stood close to each other, while Jungkook positioned his camera, setting the self-timer.

Tae placed his arm around my waist and looked at me with so much love in his eyes. And that’s when I knew that I made the best decision of my life just a few minutes ago.

He lowered his head a little, and touched his nose on mine.

“I love you.” he whispered.

“I love you too.”

“Ok people, ready??” Jungkook shouted and joined us. “Don’t forget to smile! 1, 2 and..”

THE END.

A/N: hOLY SHIT! I honestly cannot believe that this is over. I remember when I realized that I was writing chapter 23 and I was like “wait. Next one is the last one?? What? How? No no no! is that even good?” It’s the end of an era :’)

I just want to shout out a big THANK YOU to every single one of you who accompanied me on this journey (it was not an easy one)! Thank you for every comment, those were the ones that made me kept going, every like, every reaction. I definitely cried and laughed together with you! You guys have no idea how important your interaction is to a writer!

It was funny to see you guys thinking that something bad would happen, since Y/N and Tae were too happy together hahah. I’ve tried to scrape (a little) the cliché, where the couple finally gets together after a long battle and then BAM something bad happens, they fight, they break up, and blablabla, you know how it ends. I hope I did a good work here and I hope you enjoyed it along with me (:
Love,
~Carol