CHAPTER 11

Jungkook POV

“What the hell is he doing here?” I asked with anger while walking fast to the entrance of our college with Taehyung and Hoseok.

And there he was. With a stupid sunglasses and a stupid black jacket, licking a stupid lollipop like if it was normal for him to be here.

“Look who decided to show up” he smirked and my blood started to boil. I clenched my fists, ready to punch him in the face.

“Getting nervous already? Please Jungkook, I didn’t come here to fight. I have people to do that for me. And judging by the way that the three of you look, I guess you’ve met these people already” he grinned.

“What the fuck do you want now, Seokjin?” Hoseok asks aggressively.

“It’s not what I want my sweet Hope, It’s what HE wants” he puts the lollipop back in his mouth and leaned against the grid.

“Ok, so what the fuck does he want?” I asked and he chuckled, looking straight at me.

“You”

 Y/N POV

I know it’s not nice to spy on people, but I couldn’t help. So yes, maybe I was trying to see and listen to what the four boys outside were talking about, but they were too far away for me to succeed.

“What are you looking at?” I screamed when Jimin showed up behind me out of nowhere.

“What the hell! Do you wanna kill me?” I slapped his arm.

“Who’s that guy?” he pointed at the one with sunglasses.

“I have no idea”

“What Jungkook wanted to talk to you about?” I looked at Jimin and just realized that I didn’t get the chance to answer Jungkook’s invitation to dinner. I groaned.

“He asked me out, but Taehyung showed up before I could even answer”

“Talk to him later and say yes. And I don’t know if you noticed, but Taehyung were really staring at you two”

“Yeah, I noticed” I feel my cheeks turned red for absolutely no reason.

“Are you blushing?” Jimin teased me.

“What? Of course not! Why wou-” but before I could finished my sentence, the three boys showed up, looking angry, and stopped walking as soon as they saw me and Jimin.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other for a few seconds but then he kept walking. I looked at Jungkook who seemed to be in a different place right now.

“Jungkook?” I asked softly “Is everyth-“

“I’ll call you later ok?” he spoke and walked away too. Now it’s just me, Jimin and Hoseok who were staring at each other. Then, Hobi scratched the back of his neck and walked away too.

“That was awkward right?” Jimin asked.

“Very” I looked at the three boys who were far away by now.

 Taehyung POV

“You can’t do that!” I say.

“What choice do I have Taehyung?” Jungkook shouted and stood up, running his hands through his hair “I have no other option here!”

“We could just kill him. I know a guy” Hoseok casually pronounced, sipping his beer. Me and Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. “I’m kidding! It’s a joke! Geez”

Jungkook threw himself on the sofa and gave a heavy sigh. Then, we heard the sound of plastic bags in the hall, the noise of something falling and someone, aka Y/N, saying ‘shit’.

She opened her door and then closed. Not that I was paying any attention.

“Oh shit” Jungkook exclaimed.

“What now?” Hoseok asked, tired already. I don’t judge him, it was a shitty day.

“I asked her out and couldn’t get the answer” I looked at Hoseok who was staring back at me.

“So, h-how are things between you two?” I asked and could still feel Hoseok’s gaze over me.

Jungkook played with his fingers with a silly smile on his face. Fuck.

“It’s good. Nothing much happened, but I really like her. And I told her about my life already” he said proudly making me and Hobi look at him at the same time.

“You did what?” Hoseok asked in disbelieve.
“When?” I was surprised too. I don’t think he ever told a girl about his ‘dark past’.

“Few days ago. You know what? I think I should just go there right now and find out my answer” he got up.

“NO!” I got up too yelling, what was definitely weird, making them both look at me with an interrogative expression.

“I mean, it’s late” I tried to sound relaxed, but failed.

“It’s 8:30PM” Hoseok said and I wanted to strangle him.

But then, the doorbell rang, making the tree of us look at the door.