+17 Let's visit again...

"Are you guys all packed???!" Luke called out for the others, waiting by the doorway. Three cars were waiting to be ride on, Joe and Jonathan head out of the cabin, grinning to each other whilst Jon continued on teasing Joe. Brock and Brian came out next, Brian, who was glad that he doesn't take a whole lot of space just so his body could fit, placed an arm around Brock who was grinning lovely back at him. Evan and Tyler came out with the tall one holding almost every bag the Canadian has. Marcel was doing the same with Craig's bags but with Craig constantly reminding him that his things were heavy as shit. David and Lui came out holding each other in their arms. Laughing and giggling like the lovebird they are... And finally, Luke's most awaited person, Ryan. The grey hoodied brunette gave Luke a toothy smile, extending his hand in which Luke gladly took in his own. They walked towards Luke's car, smiling at each other.

Hopping inside, Luke glanced at the back to see Brock and Brian settled in, each got an earbud in one ear. Evan drove out first, with Lui and David in their back seat, already cuddling with each other. Jon and Joe going second with Marcel and Craig in their backseat, talking to each other about their plans. The three cars head out and back on the road, thinking that it'll be a long drive back home but it's okay, as long as they have the nagging feeling off their chest.

Besides, they got an enrollment to attend to.

///////

"Hey faggot, which one of these shirts do you think fits me the best?" Evan called out to his fiancée showing two sets of shirt. One was a black, hoodie with the band they both loved and one was a red denims jacket. It has a golden owl plastered on the back. Tyler raised a brow. What kind of question was that? Of course the one he gave him for his birthday. "The fucking red one of course, bitch's a fag doesn't even know his styles..." He muttered underneath his breath, tying his shoe and straightening his blue denim hoodie with a navy blue pig with a helmet printed on the back. A fucking gift from Evy of course.  Evan just grinned, changing into the chosen jacket along with a skinny black pants that snug fitly with his legs and butt.

"Evan, are you seriously trying to seduce me right now?" Evan smirked at Tyler's ridiculous question, "Ty, you're always trying to seduce me into fucking you every fucking hour of the fucking day. Why can't I return the favour?" He gently leaned in, pointing his toes so he could give a peck against Tyler's cheek. Leaving the taller one a blushing mess, "fuck you.." he muttered, grabbing their bags and heading outside the house. "You know it's the other way around–"

"Shut up and drive!"

~

"Do you think that they're already there?" Craig asked, eating an ice cream in a bucket.

"No, don't think so," Marcel answered, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Who do you think will go next after Evan and Tyler? Oh! Do you think Luke and Ryan will be next?" He added another ice cream along with another question,

"who knows," Marcel once again, shrugged.

"Can we get enough ice creams on our way there?" Scooping up another spoon full, Marcel couldn't help but want one. 

"Well, can I have some of yours??" The driver asked, sparing a glance at his boyfriend who had the spoon still stuck inside his mouth. Craig slyly grinned, pulling the spoon out and making his tongue out like a kid. "Nope! My ice cream!" He declared, scooping another ice cream back inside his mouth.

Marcel sighed, closing his eyes in defeat, "Marcel, do you think that–" The guy had enough of it. Stomping on the breaks, he grabbed Craig's shirt and pulled the younger boy into a kiss. Craig's glasses got a bit misplaced, his eyes widened at his boyfriend's sudden gesture before fluttering it close and kissing him back. This made Marcel smirk, he got Craig wrapped around his fingers. He quickly pressed his tongue in and scooped the ice cream off Craig's mouth then pulling away. Licking his own lips, his smirked widen at how flustered Craig was, "Hey! That was unfair!" The glasses boy spoke, lightly hitting Marcel on the arm making him laugh.