t

Younghoon sat down next to his friend Changmin after having been rejected for the 746326th time.

"I don't get it." He sighed. "All these girls act all nice to me, and then I ask them for a favor and they act like I'm some kind of creep."

Changmin woke up from whatever daydream he had been having and turned to Younghoon.

"I mean... it is kinda weird. You're asking them to pretend to your girlfriend. If someone came up to me and asked me to pretend to date them, I'd find it weird too."

Younghoon sighed.

"I know. But I can't tell my mom I've been lying for the past two years. Seriously, you haven't met her. She'll murder me." He leaned back and put his feet up on the desk in front of him. "Besides, even if I did tell her, she'd just go back to constanly nagging at me to 'find a nice pretty girl', and that's why I started lying to her in the first place."

Changmin thought for a moment.

He scanned the almost empty university lecture hall, which only had a few students here and there, and then found what he was looking for.

He turned back to Younghoon with a mischievous smile on his face.

"I have an idea." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" Younghoon pleaded.

"That quiet boy in the corner. Isn't he the one you saved from those assholes who were gonna throw his laptop out the 4th floor window?"

Younghoon glanced over at the boy and then nodded.

"Well, he owes you a favour then doesn't he?" Changmin said.

"Changmin... you're not serious-"

"Come onnn. I mean look at him. With a convincing wig and some girls' clothes, he could totally pass. He's prettier than most girls already. What's his name again?"

"Chanhee." Younghoon replied.

"See? Even his name could be a girl's name."

Younghoon looked over at the boy, who was too engrossed in his work to notice the two guys talking about him on the other side of the room. Sure, he was kinda pretty for a dude, but Younghoon would feel bad for making him pretend to be a girl.

"You know you want to." Changmin insisted.

"No. I don't."

"Yeahhhh you do."

"No-"

"I see you looking at him. You think he's pretty don't you? Ooh Younghoon has a wittle crush uwu-"

"No."

"Yeah yeah ok whatever."

Changmin turned to look at the boy again.

"YO CHANHEE! OVER HERE!" He shouted across the room.

Chanhee, who had been diligently writing down as much as he could remember from his previous lecture, was so startled by someone calling out his name that he threw his notebook in the air, knocking over a girl's coffee cup as it landed.

There was a brief silence across the room.

"I- I'm sorry Bona-"

"Why you little-"

"Is there a problem Bona?" Younghoon interrupted.

The girl, Bona, turned around to face Younghoon with a sweet smile plastered onto her face.