i

"Hey Changmin!" Bona yelled as she skipped up to him cheerfully.

"Hi?" Changmin responded, confused because Bona never really spoke to him personally.

"There's something I think you can help me with... well, that we can help eachother with."

Changmin frowned at her, curious.

"You like Kim Younghoon, right?"

He stared at her in disbelief.

"H-How d-"

She brushed him off nonchalantly.

"I knew it! Anyways, Choi Chanhee also likes Younghoon, doesn't he?"

Changmin sighed. Since returning from their trip to Taiwan, the two had been practically inseparable, and it was pretty clear to him that they were in some kind of relationship, even though they hadn't told him anything.

"He does. So?"

Bona smirked at him.

"I don't like Chanhee, you don't like him either. So we have the same interests. I can help you get Younghoon to stay away from Chanhee, I just need you to do one thing."

"Who said I don't like Chanhee? And why would I wanna help you?"

"Oh?"Bona sighed at him exasperatingly. "What if I told you I have some serious dirt on Chanhee?"

Changmin hesitated for a moment.

"Like what?"

Bona's face lit up; she knew she'd got him.

"Give me your number, I'll send you the video later. Just make sure Younghoon sees it, and don't mention anything about me. It'll be better coming from you. Tell him someone sent it on an anonymous groupchat or something. Gotta go, bye!" And with that she skipped off back to her friends.