y

It was the day after the incident with Juyeon that Chanhee began to think it was way worse than he'd thought.

He had stayed behind in the library one day to finish up some work, when he heard giggling from the usual suspects at Bona's table. He ignored it, until he heard his name, and when he looked up he was greeted with all of them staring at him in amusement.

He got up and left, but not before a voice yelled "Nice ass Chanhee" and the whole table erupted into laughter again.

On another occasion, two boys who Chanhee had never met before came up to him one day, talking about how Chanhee should go back to their dorm with them for a 'good time'. Seeing what they were up to, he politely declined, which they weren't too happy about.

Sure, they called him  names and all the usual stuff, but the thing that shocked Chanhee was one of the boys' remarks about him being 'a slut for Juyeon', but not them.

"W-Wait what?" Chanhee had asked.

"Yeah, Bona showed us the video. Who knew you'd be so willing to strip for a guy who's taken." the other guy laughed.

"What... video?"

The two guys looked at each other, and then back at Chanhee.

"...I think you should go ask Bona or Juyeon about that." they said, before swiftly leaving.

Chanhee immediately stormed to the library in search of Bona, who was sitting at her table surrounded by her group of friends, as usual. Chanhee took a deep breath before approaching her.

"Bona." he said. She looked up from her phone.

"Do you need something?" she replied rudely.

"Can I t-talk to you for a minute?" He cursed himself for stuttering.

An evil look appeared in her eyes.

"Of course you can." She got up and waved back to her friends. "Be back in a minute guys." She winked.

They left the library, and once there were no people around, Chanhee spoke.

"S-Someone told me about a video and-"

"Oh you mean this video?" she said, handing him her phone. Chanhee nearly dropped it when he saw. As he had feared, it was a video of himself stripping in front of Juyeon.

"You made it a whole lot easier than I thought it'd be. You're that much of a slut that you just strip when Juyeon tells you to? I expected him to have to hit you or something but you just did it straight away."

"Wh-Who have you shown that to?"

"Oh just a few people." She smirked. "Don't worry, I haven't shown it to your two new friends."

Chanhee was visibly relieved.

"I wonder what they'd think of you." she said. "Imagine finding out that one of your friends is a slut who tries to seduce other people's boyfriends."

"I didn't-"

"Younghoon especially. You like him don't you, Chanhee? I'm not stupid, I see right through you. But if he ever found out, he would never like a dirty little faggot like you."

That had hurt.

"W-What do you want Bona?" he said, on the verge of tears.

At that moment Juyeon came out of the library towards them.

"Leave him, Bona. You got your 'blackmail material' or whatever it was you wanted so just let him be for now."

Bona looked appalled.