t

The car journey to Younghoon's home wasn't very long, and soon enough they arrived at the gates to a large estate. There were already quite a lot of cars making their way onto the driveway, and they were all expensive-looking ones, which wasn't surprising.

The house itself looked like something out of a Hollywood movie, but the gardens that surrounded it covered a very large area, which was a sign of just how rich Younghoon's family was. Owning this much land, not too far from Seoul either, would cost several fortunes.

"You live here?" Chanhee asked.

"Well I don't anymore, but my family does." Younghoon replied. "I have my own apartment nearer to the university."

Chanhee nodded. Obviously he did. Stupid question, Chanhee.

They drew nearer to the house now.

"Okay so Chanhee, you remember the story?" Younghoon whispered.

"Yes, we met 2 years ago at a party in Taiwan, my dad owns a real estate company in Europe and my mom is a rich housewife or something."

This was the story that lined up with what Younghoon had told his mother about his 'girlfriend', and she should be satisfied that 'she' came from a rich family like themselves. As much as Younghoon had tried to get her to change her mind, she still thought poorer people were lazy and had bad attitudes.

In reality, Chanhee had never met his father, and he had grown up with his mother in a small apartment above the convenience store which they owned. When he was younger, he never really had any free time because he needed to help his mom with the store pretty much every day, which became the cause of him not having many friends because he never had time to hang out with anyone.

He never complained though. He knew that his mother couldn't handle all the work by herself, and that he was the only one she could rely on to help her without having to be paid.

"Wait wait- Do the voice again." Younghoon said.

Chanhee sighed.

"Hello, my name is Choi Chanhee, it's nice to meet you." he said in a surprisingly convincing girl's voice.

Younghoon struggled to contain his laughter.

"It's not funny." Chanhee said in his normal voice.

"Of course not, honey."

Chanhee glared at him.

"Don't call me that, it's cringy."

"Oh? Then hmm let's see... Dear? Darling? Sweetie?...Baby?" Younghoon teased.

Chanhee's cheeks flushed pink all of a sudden.

"N-No. Just Chanhee." he replied stubbornly.

Once they reached the entrance to the house, Younghoon got out of the car first, and reached out his hand to help Chanhee. They turned a few heads as they entered the house, Younghoon's family and friends recognizing him and wondering who this girl was.

"Younghoon!" A voice shouted. It was his mother. "How lovely to see you!" She turned to Chanhee. "And you must be the mystery girl who my son has fallen for, I'm Mrs Kim."

"I'm Choi Chanhee, nice to meet you." he said shyly.

"Come, come," She gestured, "Come sit at my table both of you, dinner is almost ready to be served."

She led them through to a large room that was full of tables set up for the dinner. People were already sitting down, and others were making their way to their seats.