i

It was around 6:00 am when Younghoon lay awake staring at the ceiling. He sighed and rolled over to look at the sleeping boy next to him. Which proved some difficulty due to the arms wrapped around his waist. The sight of Chanhee's sleeping face made him smile. The boy was always taking everything too seriously, it was nice to see him relaxed.

Deciding that it was way to early to get up and start the day, Younghoon wrapped his own arms around Chanhee, and scooted closer to him. Falling back asleep to the sound of Chanhee's soft breathing.

-

Younghoon woke up a few hours later and to his surprise Chanhee was still asleep. He glanced over at the small clock next to their bed. The blue numbers read 8:36, and while he would like to stay like this a little longer, today was his sister's birthday and his mother would go mad if he showed up late. He detached himself from the embrace and pushed the hair away from Chanhee's face.

"Chanhee, wake up."Younghoon said softly.

The sound of Chanhee's soft groans filled the room and his eyes lit up as he stretched out his arms.

"Good morning, Younghoon~"

Chanhee smiled and pulled Younghoon closer and buried his face in his chest.

"Hey," Younghoon laughed, "as much as I would like to sleep in, we have to get up and get ready. It's Jangmi's birthday."

Chanhee's response was muffled by the fabric of Younghoon's shirt. He laughed again and sat up with arms still around his waist.

"Come on, Chanhee."

What he had thought would get the boy off of him failed and Chanhee's arms still clung to him.

"But Younghoon~" Chanhee whined, still a little muffled.

A small grin appeared on Younghoon's face and he carefully removed the other's arms and stood up. With Younghoon's warmth gone, Chanhee flopped on the bed face down while Younghoon stretched.

"Chanhee! Come on. You gotta get up."

The boy grunted in response but eventually sat up and looked up at Younghoon with his face in a pout.

Younghoon attempted to hold in a laugh but ultimately failed as he took in the sight of the boy in front of him. Chanhee's brows furrowed and he gave off a weak glare still full of sleep. Not to mention the fact that his hair was practically standing up on its own. Chanhee's pout intensified and his brows furrowed even more.

A tiny hand was held out and Younghoon took it expecting to help Chanhee up. Instead, the hand pulled him back to the bed with a thump. Chanhee crawled on top of the him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Younghoon is a meanie." Chanhee stated and kissed him again.

Younghoon laughed.

"Okay, fine. We can sleep in a little longer."

He received only a hum in response which he assumed meant 'okay.' A hand made its way through Chanhee's soft hair and soon enough the boy was asleep again.

Younghoon just lay there, staring at the ceiling, occasionally scrolling through his phone, and listening to the rise and fall of Chanhee's breathing. At around 8am, he decided that this was the latest time that they could get away with, and woke Chanhee by gently pushing the boy off of him and getting up off of the bed.