e

It was the day before Chanhee and Younghoon were due to fly to Taiwan for Younghoon's sister's birthday celebrations, and Younghoon was keeping Chanhee company while he packed the new girls' clothes that he had bought him.

"Can I bring my own pyjamas? I don't really wanna sleep in girls' ones." Chanhee asked.

"Sure, it's not like anyone's gonna see you."

"Hmm.. yeah, okay." He put his own pyjamas into the case and patted it down. "I think that's about it. Do you wanna go somewhere to eat? I'm hungry."

"Sure." Younghoon replied.

They ended up going to a cafe near campus, which sold Chanhee's favourite coffee.

The cafe was warm and comfortable, compared to the chilly air that blew the leaves in circles outside. There was soft guitar music playing in the shop, the smell of freshly ground coffee beans filling the vicinity. 

Younghoon took his seat at the table he now shared with Chanhee, giving him the mocha that had previously occupied his right hand, his own plain black coffee in his left.

"Here you go." 

"Ah, thank you." Chanhee smiled lightly, taking a sip of his drink with shaky hands. 

Younghoon nodded. "No problem." He looked out the window, smiling lightly when he saw a pair of children playing across the street. 

"So, Chanhee," Younghoon said, leaning back in his chair. "Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself. I don't really know all that much about you." 

Chanhee shrugged a little. "There's not a whole lot that's interesting about me." he said with slightly pink cheeks. 

Younghoon scoffed. "I'm sure that's not true. Come on, hit me with whatever you've got." 

Chanhee sighed after a moment.

"Well, I grew up in a small town in the country. I never really knew my dad. Um... I like reading, poetry mostly, and I like children. I'm studying to be a young elementary educator. I want to be a kindergarten teacher. I swam a bit back in high school, backstroke." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Like I said, I'm a little boring..." 

Younghoon shook his head. "I don't think you're boring. That's really nice that you want to be a teacher. I don't think I'd have the patience for it." he laughed a little. 

Chanhee giggled. "Well, I guess patience just came as I got older." he looked at Younghoon. "What about you?" 

Younghoon took another sip of his coffee.

"Well, I grew up in the city. We moved around from place to place for a while, so I never made a lot of close friends. You know my sister, Jangmi. She's 2 years younger than me and I guess she's my closest friend. I'm working to become a physical therapist. I met Changmin in highschool, because we were both on the athletics team until I quit. I like to read too, mostly crime novels though." 

"So you don't have many friends? You seem pretty popular though..."

Younghoon smiled a little. "Hey, don't worry about me, okay? We're here to enjoy ourselves, not to hear my sob story. So you and Jacob have known each other since high school?" 

Chanhee nodded, dropping the subject. "Yeah. We lost touch when he moved schools though." 

Younghoon nodded. "Kevin and I went to the same school too. Kevin can be a little dramatic sometimes, but he's a good friend." 

Chanhee hummed in agreement. "I don't know him very well, but I know he's good to Jacob. Jacob always seems happiest when he's with Kevin." 

Younghoon smirked. "Kevin talks about Jacob all the time. He's completely whipped." 

Chanhee gasped a little and then laughed.

Younghoon just took it in stride. "Hey, if you're looking for proof, just look over there." 

Chanhee glanced over to see where Younghoon was pointing, and was met with the sight of Jacob reprimanding Kevin and stealing some of his boyfriend's coffee, Kevin's eyes simply glinting with the pure emotion he obviously felt for the guy in front of him. 

Chanhee turned around, looking at Younghoon, who wore a triumphant look.

"Okay, maybe he's a little whipped." 

Younghoon laughed.

The pair continued to talk, getting more and more comfortable with each other by the minute. Chanhee was shocked, as he'd never felt so calm around someone.

Soon enough, Jacob and Kevin stood up, walking over to Chanhee and Younghoon's table. 

"Hate to break up the date, love birds," Kevin smirked, "But do you guys wanna come over to my dorm and play video games?" 

"This isn't a date." Younghoon said sternly.

"Oh, excuse me, I hate to break up your completely platonic coffee session."

"Actually, I should probably go back to my dorm and sleep, we have an early flight tomorrow." Chanhee said.

"Oh." Kevin replied. "Well enjoy your completely platonic trip to Taiwan then." He smiled, before turning back to Jacob and leaving.

-

LONG TIME NO SEE
okay i just wanna say IM SO SORRY for being a bad author and not updating smh im terrible
i had no motivation and then i got sad because of hwall so i was being emo instead of writing