w

AUTHOR'S NOTE: this chapter is nsfw,,, i'm going to hell anyways soooo...

but tbh u dont need to read this, it doesnt really affect the plot so go ahead and skip if u want to! i am uploading the next chapter at the same time as a lil bit for those people who dont read this so yall arent disappointed.

if you're still here; see u in hell sis

-

Younghoon wasn't one to get too distracted while focusing intensely on something. When he focused on something, he really focused. Yet here he was, forcibly trying to focus on the film that was playing before him and not on the boy beside him who was currently cuddled up against his side, with his face dangerously close to Younghoon's. He could feel the other's soft breathing, which was giving him a feeling that he did not want to think about.

After they left Jangmi's party, they had put a film on and snuggled up together. Chanhee noticed Younghoon acting weird. He seemed on edge, and way less talkative, which didn't seem like a good sign. Chanhee was getting antsy, wanting to ask if something was wrong but also not wanting to offend him. Younghoon's silence tonight was really starting to make him anxious.

Opening his mouth to speak, Chanhee managed to get a single stutter out before he felt a pair of lips brush gently against his neck, followed by a small hum before Younghoon pulled back to look at him.

"Hm? Were you about to say something?"

Chanhee opened his mouth, before closing it again as he found himself at a loss of words. His mind kept thinking about what the other had just done.  He looked at Younghoon, his eyes scanning his face for any kind of answer.

"W-What was that?"

"What?" Younghoon tilted his head in question. "You mean, the kiss?"

"Yes, t-that." Chanhee could feel his cheeks and ears turning red.

Younghoon gave a nervous laugh, his hand reaching back to rub the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Was it too much? I won't do it again if it was." 

Chanhee sat in silence for a moment, staring blankly at the boy next to him. It wasn't that he didn't like what had happened, it just happened so unexpectedly that he wasn't able to process it further. It was new, but that didn't bother him. Younghoon always reached his hand out to introduce Chanhee to new things. Well, metaphorically speaking in this case. Finding his voice, Chanhee spoke up softly.

"You can... you can d-do it again."

Younghoon perked up slightly, leaning forward so his face was close to Chanhee's.

"You sure?"

Adverting his gaze slightly, Chanhee nodded.

"I'm sure."

"Positively sure?"

"Don't make me take it back."

"Sorry, sorry," Younghoon grinned before shifting on the bed, his hands moving to rest gently on the other's shoulders. "Can you lean back on the pillows a bit?"