n

It was the morning of the Saturday on which Chanhee was going to Younghoon's family's party. He had managed to wash the dirt stains out of the dress he had to wear, after Bona had tried to ruin it, and they were hardly noticeable.

Over the past couple of days, instead of being alone all the time, Chanhee had started spending more time with Younghoon and Changmin and he started to really like them. He wasn't very sociable so it was weird having two people who seemed like they really wanted to be friends with him.

Changmin was like the exact opposite of Chanhee. He was very sociable and almost never stopped talking, so much that sometimes Chanhee would zone out when he was in the middle of some random long monologue, and then when Changmin asked him a question he wouldn't have any clue what he was talking about.

Younghoon was in the middle. He was definitely sociable and quite popular with people, but he didn't go on and on like Changmin did.

Before they had even spoken to each other, Chanhee knew Younghoon as the guy that everyone in the university liked. He didn't seem to have a single bad quality and was always nice to everyone. He had saved him from Bona and her friends a couple times, though he never took sides, only tried to make everyone happy. He would never get angry at them, he would just reason with them until they agreed to stop what they were doing. It always eventually worked on Bona; even though she was dating Juyeon, everyone knew that she had a thing for Younghoon.

Chanhee felt calm when he was with Younghoon. On the few occasions where it was just the two of them together, without Changmin, Younghoon would talk about his day or what assignments he had due or whatever, and he would be okay with Chanhee just listening and not talking much, because he understood that Chanhee wasn't used to talking to people. There were times where Chanhee would come out of his shell, like when Younghoon managed to make him laugh, but they were rare.

Younghoon and Changmin, along with Changmin's friend who worked in the beauty industry, were due to arrive at Chanhee's dorm at 11am to get him ready before him and Younghoon would head to Younghoon's family's house for the party.

The time was currently 10:57, and Chanhee was anxiously sitting on his kitchen counter, swinging his legs and staring at the front door.

After a while the doorbell finally rang and Chanhee could hear their voices on the other side of the door. He jumped off the counter and hurried to open it.

Three boys were standing outside to meet him; Younghoon, who was already dressed in a suit ready for the party, Changmin, and another guy who looked around their age.

"Hi, come in." Chanhee said, holding the door as the walked past.

The three of them quickly glanced around the small dorm and were surprised by how perfect everything was.

"Woah, you're so tidy. I could never." The guy who was Changmin's friend said. "I'm Kevin by the way."

"Hi, I'm Chanhee." he replied, smiling.

Really, Chanhee had woken up early that morning and spent hours cleaning up the mess that his dorm was in - he rarely had visitors, and the mess didn't bother him, so he usually just left everything in unorganized places and it didn't really matter.

"You have a nice face." Kevin said bluntly.

"O-Oh I- Thanks..."

Kevin laughed at Chanhee's reaction.

"Don't worry I'm not hitting on you or anything, I just meant that you don't really need that much makeup for this to be convincing."

"Oh." Chanhee replied.

Chanhee went into his room to change into the dress that he was going to wear, leaving the other three behind in the living room-kitchen.

"He's pretty." Kevin said.

"Yeah.." Younghoon agreed.

He didn't catch Changmin wiggling his eyebrows at him from beside him.

Chanhee returned after a few minutes, wearing the pink dress. Younghoon and Changmin had seen him in it before, but Kevin was shocked at how much he really did look prettier than most girls, even with short hair.

He held up a wig for Chanhee to see. It was light blonde, around shoulder-length, and it must have been expensive because it was good quality and looked like real hair.

"I brought this, it seems like it would suit you, what do you think?" Kevin asked.

"Sure... you know better than I do." Chanhee shrugged.

Kevin got to work putting the wig on Chanhee's head, doing a good job of hiding his real hair underneath it. Someone would literally have to yank it off his head to notice something was up.

It suited him well, and with just a little touch of blush and some lipgloss, he looked like the prettiest girl Younghoon had ever seen.

As they left Chanhee's dorm to get into Younghoon's family's car, Younghoon had to keep reminding himself that this was Chanhee, the quiet boy that went to his university; not a pretty girl that he would totally go for.

Although he had to admit, that even without all the makeup and the expensive dress, he was a pretty boy.