Friendly Reminder from the Author

©2014 by MrAwesomeOne

Love Stories..

Diba't ang cliche nito? A boy and a girl. Meeting each other due to certain circumstances, they'd spend time with each other. Sooner or later, they'd feel the inevitable. Gonna go through some rough moments, drift apart and undergo realizations. Then boom! They end up being together.

Laging may typical starting point leading to an already predictable end point. Lagi na lang ganoon. The same old, rehashed and recycled plot.

And the characters?

Well, as of late, Douches are a thing. Most of the time its this self absorbed medyo bad boy na umaapaw sa machismo. Marami kasi syang deep seated insecurities, most of the time; trust issues. Kaya they make a facade to seem cool. Mas maangas daw kasi mas benta.

And the not so typical girl that's more than just a pretty face, na magically would turn this guy into his one and only prince charming.

So this time... We'd go against the grain. This is gonna be a love story of a goody too shoes, hopeless romantic in his search for "The One"

But along the way...

He meets not one, not two. But 6 extraordinary women.

So which one would it be?

Who would it be?

Let's find out...