Secrets

Celery, is, delicious (see picture above) Yo, whatsup guys, I'm starting this chapter a little bit earlier than I usually start chapters. And before you ask. Yes, I definitely have not forgotten about my other project, the name has not been decided yet.

Izuku waited patiently in his room, he was still kind of nervous about having a girl in his room. He wasn't really used to having anyone in his room, and the all might merchandise wasn't helping ease his thoughts. 'I'm so new to this, I wonder if I could go to anyone for advice... all might? No, he was so busy being the Symbol of peace he had hardly any time for romance, Aizawa? Why would I even- no. I can't talk to my mom about this, she'd probably pass out over the phone. Maybe I could talk to Iid-'

"Knock knock knock"

Just before he could finish his train of thought, he heard 3 distinct knocks from his room door, he gulped. 'That must be her' he thought to himself while walking to the door.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he opened the door, "h-hey Toru, you can c-" he was suddenly cut off, it wasn't Toru, it was.

'Mineta and Kaminari?' He thought to himself as he jumped back a bit.

"Midoriya, we've let it slide long enough" Kaminari said, before Izuku could even piece together a scentence.

"We, need, DETAILS MAN!" They said in unison.

"Guys I'm expecting someone and I d-don't really have t-time for your endless q-questioning!" He said as he slammed the door.

"Geez, I wonder what that's about..." Mineta said, clearly not understanding the importance of privacy

"Oh well, another time I guess" Kaminari said as he gave up and walked away.

"It's kinda weird tho, he opened the door before we even knocked" Mineta responded while walking next to his taller friend

"Yeah, whatever" Kaminari sighed

Meanwhile, Izuku sat back on his bed. That whole encounter clearly did not help his nervousness. He was kind of aggravated that they wouldn't take the hint. "It's none of their business" Izuku grunted

"Everything okay?" Said a voice from somewhere in his room

Izuku almost screamed, it was Toru?! "What did? How?" He was speechless, 'if she's in my room, and I can't see her, does that mean she's...' the only words he could manage to get out were.

"A-are y-you.."

"Yeah I'm in here, I walked in after you opened the door, then those two idiots showed up" she replied in her usual cheery tone.

"N-no that not w-what I m-meant" he replied, turning a dark shade of crimson.

"What did you m-" she almost asked, she immediately caught on to what he was saying. "Oh you meant... that" she said, he could kind of hear embarrassment in her voice.

"Yeah, I didn't want anybody to know that I was coming to your room, they know enough already as is" she said, explaining her lack of clothing.

Izuku walked over to his closet and took out a T-shirt. "Can you p-please put this on?" He asked as he held out a shirt while staring down at the ground.

"Umm, okay. Thanks" she said as she put the shirt on. "Why are you staring at the ground? It's not like you can see anything, I'm invisible remember?" She said with a chuckle.

"I know, i-it's just that... I don't feel comfortable with you.. n-naked in my room, sorry if it bothers you" he said still staring at the ground

"No, it doesn't. I appreciate it" she said while putting the shirt on.