What do we do now?

**Zach's POV**

I'm not sorry at all. She was the one who asked me what was wrong so I told her. I don't think I should feel sorry for anything. The only thing I have to sorry about now is what is going to go down today. When she texted me "I love you too" I knew we were going to have some problems. She probably said it to make me shut up but then again...what if she really does? Jesse is my best friend. I feel like a complete ass but at the same time I don't. Andy said she loved me back.

I get up from my bed and look at the time. Its already the after noon so i run downstairs and grab an apple from the top of the counter.

"Hey Zach." Jesse says as he sits on the couch and looks on his phone.

"Oh hey Zach." Jeremy repeats after him.

"Hey Jesse. Hey jeremy." I respond and go back upstairs.

I take a long hot shower and grab a towel and tuck it around my waist. I wash my face with cold water to wake me up a little and I do my hair. I make my way back into my room and throw on a big white t shirt and some black pants. I throw myself back onto my bed and look at my phone.

I see three new messages.

Two from that one brunette that was hanging on me at the party, I don't even know her real name, and one from Andy. I skip over the horny brunettes texts and check Andy's first.

"Hi Zach. I might be a little late for today. Hope that's okay..." I just respond with okay and toss my phone on the bed side table. I am sort of relieved that she is going to be late because it gives me more time to figure everything out.

*********************************

**Andy's POV**

The only reason why I texted Zach that I would be late was because I am nervous. I have no idea what I  going to say to him nor do I want to know. I am already dressed but I just need time to relax. I don't know what I am going to say to Jesse. If I say anything to Jesse. I need to get everything straight in my mind.

I let a few hours pass before I decide to leave for the pier. Zach is probably already there waiting for me so its best that I don't keep him waiting too long. Especially when there are important things to discuss.

I park my car in the parking lot and head towards the entrance. I see a shorter dark haired boy get up from one of the benches. The same bench that Jesse sat at when we went to get coffee. I hate to admit this but he looks really good today. Was it for me? Probably not. It shouldn't be. As I approach him, I can't help but feel way too over dressed. I like to dress nice but maybe today wasn't the best day to wear my new maroon and navy dress I bought a few days ago.

"Hi Andy." He says.

"Hi Zach." I say. I never felt so awkward talking to anybody.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asks looking up at the directory.

"Uh whatever you wanna do. I don't care."

"Let's walk a little first."

"Fine with me."

I knew that walking would lead to talking and I didn't want to talk about anything. But I guess we have to.

We head down one of the walkways and look at the view.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" He says looking at me. I shrug and nod yes.

We continue to walk and we barely said a word.

"So..." He says.

"So." I repeat.

"Look, Andy, I am so sorry for saying what I said to you before you went to the film thing. I shouldn't have and I apologize." He stops and looks at me.