'We are both idiots'

I wake up in a lot of pain. Its odd because I had a throbbing headache and almost my entire body was aching. I close my eyes a bit more because I could barely stand the sunlight coming through my ruffled curtains. After about a minute of laying in piece, I realize something. I'm awfully cold right now and I soon figure out why. Where did my clothes go? I look under my sheets to see my fully naked body. What the hell was I doing? Along with my naked body, I look over towards the door and see a pair of black skinny jeans laying on the floor with a black sweater right next to it. It looks like something Zach would wear but what is it doing on my floor?...

I sit up for a second and realize that it is Zach clothing! But where the hell is he? I toss myself over to the other side of the bed and look down at the floor. Just as I thought, I see a boys' body sleeping on his stomach so his back is facing up. I get a horrible pain in the pit of my stomach when I try to fit all of the pieces together about what happened yesterday. There is no way this could have actually happened. Its probably some sort of twisted dream but my common sense kicks in and I know this isn't a dream. I hop up from my bed and go to the other side where Zach is on the floor. I sit down beside him and try to wake him up.

"Zach!...wake up!...Zachary Abels get up right now.!" I keep saying. I hear a loud moan come from him. He is not a morning person but that doesn't matter right now. He picks his head up from my carpet and I laugh a little cause he has drool coming from both sides of his mouth. He looks up at me a little surprised.

"Why are you naked?" He asks. Fuck! I should have put clothes on before I woke him up! I jump up and put on a pair of my brothers boxers that he gave me because he never wore them and a T-shirt.

"I don't know! Why are you naked?!" I yell as I pull the shirt over my head.

He looks down at himself.

"What the fuck is going on?" He questions.

"Zach I am pretty sure we just fucked last night!" I yell at him. The look on his face was priceless. It was a mix between shock and frustration.

"I told you we were drinking to much!" He tells back.

"Hey don't go blaming this all on me!" We start to argue. We spend the next few minutes bickering back and forth over who's fault this is.

"Okay. Its both of our faults. We are both idiots! But I couldn't help that you looked so hot in your little work out outfit and your dad has the best whiskey in the world!"

"You are blaming this on me! But I couldn't help that every time I see you I get fucking butterflies in my stomach and you also look hot! Oh my god, you know what? Just get dressed and you have to leave. I don't know what we are doing but it can't happen! Text me later but right now I just need you to go!"

Zach quickly gets his clothes on and gets out of the house as fast as he can so nobody sees him. I really am the biggest whore in the world.