&

"What the hell, Andy?!" Jesse screamed in a furious tone.
I am far too dazed and confused to process anything anybody is saying. All I notice is the most familiar face in the world freaking out and also the fact that this familiar face has my bodily fluid all over his shirt.
I don't remember exactly what happened a few seconds prior to the mishap, all I see is a beautiful brunette wiping my vomit up off of Jesse's shirt.
Suddenly I snap back to reality.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I can't believe this. Please forgive me. Please! I'll clean it all!" These words and more are spilling out of my mouth. I really need to get a handle on what comes out of my mouth, don't I?
"Don't worry... It is okay. Calm down." Jesse's voice is calmer now. Yet, I keep rambling about how I'd buy him a new shirt and blah blah blah.
Suddenly, a strange depressed feeling comes over me.. kind of like a dark storm cloud hovering above my head.
"Look, I'm going to buy you a new shirt and have it sent to California so you will have it when you get back. But, for now, I really just want to go. I'm sorry, again."
A gentle hand is placed on my shoulder and Nick cracks a smile at me.
"I'll take you home. BUT we will not leave the premises until you are able to laugh at what just happened. C'mon, don't be so upset, it was kind of funny." He nudges me and starts walking me towards the exit as soon as he saw my lips start to part in a crooked half smile. The truth is, it was not funny at all. It was humiliating. And... And.. That girl! The way she swooped in and cleaned up my mess! Who does she think she is??? I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous. You're jealous. Me? Nahhhhh.
Nobody could have prepared me for what was to be shouted across the floor.
"BUT... DO NOT SEND MY SHIRT TO CALIFORNIA. IM MOVING TO NEW YORK-". Jesse's words almost fade into the air as I make my way to the door and leave.

********************
Authors note
I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM ALREADY WRITING THE NEXT ONE SO SIT TIGHT 😍