One of those Weaks

GUYS, I COULDNT SLEEP SO I WENT TO CHECK MY WATTPAD AND NOTICED THAT THIS STORY HAS OVER 1,000 READS....WHAT?! MY HEART LITERALLY STOPPED. YALL ARE SO AMAZING. KEEP READING AND VOTING BECAUSE IT MAKES MY DAY SO MUCH BETTER!! :)
***********************************

"Are you kidding me?" Stacy looks at me with an annoyed expression.

"What did I do?" I ask back.

"Andy, this is getting out of hand. First you are all over Jesse, then you are constantly babbling on and on about Zach and your relationship, and now you have agreed to go out with your trainer?" I could tell that Stacy was annoyed with me. She has never confronted me like this and I'm kind of scared. Maybe I should make up some sort of lie! Like I was hit in the head with a basketball and I suddenly forgot who I was ...or maybe its a side effect from a new medication the doctor put me on! Wait, no, that sounds really stupid. You know what? I have to start to stick up for myself.

"Yes. I did agree to go out with my trainer. I thought it might be a nice change. I havent gone out with anybody except you in a while. I deserve to have some fun! Its completey innocent. Just some friends going out for a night. Don't ruin it for me."

I know it sounds like nothing but it was so hard for me to sit there and tell her how I felt. Yes, she is my best friend but I have always been the friend that goes along with what everybody else does and I am getting sick of it. I looked at Stacy while getting up to unplug my phone from the charger. She just sits there patiently looking for something to say.

"In fact, I am going to call him right now." I state as I look for his number in my contacts. Stacy still hasn't said a word and I'm kind of worried at this point. I sit on my bed facing her, waiting for Sean to pick up the phone. I let it ring a few times and right before I decide to hang up, I hear his voice on the other line.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey! Its me, Andy." I start to worry that maybe calling him in front of Stacy was a bad idea because she is already upset with me, I don't need to add on to it. But, on the other hand, I actually wanted to call Sean and I should be able to call somebody in front of my best friend. I am not going to worry about it right now.

"Whatsup Andy?! I was hoping you would call." I hear a faint laugh from the other line that causes me to smile.

"Oh yeah? What for?" I respond.

"Oh nothing. Just because I like talking to you." He says in a soft voice.

"I like talking to you too! I mea-" all of a sudden, Stacy gets up off of my bed and shakes her head at me. She turns to go out the door and mouths the words "you're sick" and slams the door behind her.

"Andy are you still there?" I hear Sean's voice in my ear.

"Yes! Yes, I'm still hear. Sorry, I got distracted."

"So anyways," he goes on. "What's the deal about going out?"

"Whatever you want!"

"Uh...are you free tonight?"

I was kind of surprised that he asked if I was free tonight. Usually guys would say "are you free next week? Or how about Friday?" In a way, Sean's question is kind of refreshing.