•7•

"I like Mandy too!" Nolan smiled.

"Wait wha-" Lou then remembered Nolan probably had no idea what he meant.

Lou nods a bit and smiled back.

"You should totally try and become friends with Mandy." Nolan hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go for some reason.

Lou sighed a bit, and moved Nolan a bit, "It's not that simple Nolan."

"Oh.. okay." Nolan sighed.

"So.. you want to do something tonight?" Lou asked him.

"Hm, sure!" Nolan smiled innocently.

The two just silently stare for a bit, Nolan stopped hugging Lou and sighed, again.

Nolan looked at himself in the mirror after turning towards it accidentally, Lou stood behind him. Lou frowned and quickly pulled him away, taking him downstairs.

Nolan noticed how Lou looked a bit uneasy and walked over to his shelf, He picked out a DVD and walked over to Lou.

Nolan took Lou's hands and sat him down on the couch, startling Lou a bit, Nolan turned the tv on, and He then slid the DVD in the DVD player.

Nolan left the room, as Lou sat there watching the movie start, it was a movie starring himself- he blinked a bit getting flashbacks to filming this.

"nOlan-!" Lou groaned.

"Hey- I like this movie." Nolan giggled from the other room.

Lou sighed, before relaxing on the couch. Nolan came back with a bowl of popcorn for the two to share.

The two sat there watching Lou do a one-man movie about an adventure 'of the ages'. From time to time Lou would pose and reenact the lines.

Nolan laughed at Lou happily, he stared at him without realizing it, he felt.. different, and it was nice.

Lou went to grab a handful of popcorn, but he felt something else in the bowl, he then pulled it out, realizing his hand was locked with Nolan's. Lou blushed, and Nolan just stared.

Lou pulled away and just coughed a bit. Nolan looked at him dumbly and then back at the tv.

About an hour passed and the movie ended, the two just silently sat there for a few minutes in the dark.

"Well that was fun!" Nolan cheered, getting up to turn the lights on.

"I suppose it was." Lou smiled.

Nolan turned the lights on and yawned, "It's already dark." He stretched.

"Yeah.. weird huh.. today went by fast." Lou took his vest off, rolling up the sleeves to his uniform.

"I think I need to head out for a bit.." Nolan sighed.

"Alright.." Lou nods a bit.

"I'll see you around." Nolan smiled and waved, grabbing a bag of snacks on his way out.

"See you." Lou sighed sadly and laid back on the couch.

Nolan walked down the street until he heard a voice.

"Hey— uh-! Ugly right?"

Nolan turned around and saw Tuesday standing there.

"My name isn't-"

"Oh. I'm sorry, isn't ? Is that your name-?"

"No- it's N-"

"Nathan! No... Noah..? Nick? Nathaniel! No.."

"My name is Nolan-"

"Oh. Nolan- Hello it's me Tuesday-"

"Whoa- like the day of the week that's cooL-"

"Yeah I know right!" She giggled.

The two laughed for a moment, and then just stared awkwardly.

"Well I better get Going!" Nolan waved before leaving, "actually hold on-" Nolan smiled before passing her a chocolate bar.

"Oh thank you." She smiled taking it.

Nolan smiled happily, and then walked off.

"What was that all about!" Kitty poked her head out of the bushes.

"What?" She turned around, snapping back to reality.

"You were supposed to ask him about the new guy!"

"Oh.. sorry."

"Gosh.. never send an idiot to do a smart persons job.." Kitty huffed, Crossing her arms.

Tuesday frowned a bit. "Yeah.. an idiot.." she sighed.