love

excerpt

"Michael, what are you doing?" Lisa asked once she realized Michael had gotten a bit too close for her liking and was staring intently at her lips, leaning in a bit further each second that went by.

"Huh?" Michael dumbly spoke, he seemed like he was in a trance, with only one thing on his mind, but Lisa didn't actually think he was trying to kiss her. She was gay, he knew that and he respected it. Why would he try to kiss her? It was pointless. He knew it was pointless.

Although, Lisa always thought Michael had a thing for her, she never really thought he was going to act out on it.

"Michael," she repeated, a bit more firmly this time, now actually getting his attention.

He shook his head a bit, as if to pull himself out of that trance he was in, and Lisa let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, "I don't know what came over me, I.. I didn't know what I was doing."

Although, Lisa was indeed shocked, she wasn't exactly bothered. He was a boy, he was hormonal, and sometimes they did things without thinking, besides, she knew Michael would never try anything on her without her full consent. She understood that.

"It's okay," she shrugged, "but, were you trying to kiss me?" her curiosity got the best of her, she knew the answer, she just wanted to be sure.

Michael looked down at the ground, obviously embarrassed at the whole situation, when he really shouldn't be. Again, Lisa was not particularly bothered by it. Eventually, he nodded, his gaze still fixated at the ground.

"It's okay, Michael, don't be embarrassed, we're cool, I might tease you 'til the end of time about it, but we're cool," She assured, placing her hand on Michael's back, rubbing it slightly.

What Lisa didn't know, was that her simple touch, even the slightest one, sent shocks of electricity through Michael's body. And he didn't know why.

He didn't want to know why.

a/n: main idea by the absolutely marvelous wendystreets she is an amazing writer and i want to thank her for allowing me to use her idea! ur rad wendy