eleven

"Where are you, goddammit!" Lisa exclaimed. 

Michael and Lisa have been searching the entire airport down, hoping to find Tom somewhere, and so far they hadn't had any luck. They tried calling him, texting him and everything that they could possibly do, so they could find him, but - of course - nothing worked.

Nada.

"Relax, Lisa," Michael spoke calmly. Lisa wondered how could she possibly relax. She wasn't a very patient person, that was for sure, but who in their right mind liked waiting around for someone in an airport?

"I will punch a brick wall if we still can't find him in the next ten minutes," she threatened.

"Well, your knuckles are very lucky because look who it is," a voice behind her spoke. She instantly recognized it as her brother.

"Tom!" She squealed, her annoyance towards him evaporating almost completely. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly, to which he responded by hugging her even tighter. It had been far too long.

They both pulled away at the same time, their smiles wide as they stared at each other, still not believing they were actually there, at the same time, at the same place.

"Hi," Michael awkwardly spoke, to which Tom responded by chuckling and turning to Michael.

"What's up, man? It's been a while," Michael had always liked Tom and Tom had always liked Michael, so thankfully for all of them, there wasn't going to be any weird, awkward silences.

 "It has," Michael agreed, "But not much, keeping your sister out of trouble as always."

"Hey!" Lisa pouts, pretending to be offended, "I don't need to be kept out of trouble, asshole."

"Yes, you do, asshat," Michael countered.

"Ugh," Tom groans, "Keep the flirting and playful fighting to yourselves, please, I know you're gay, Lisa, but c'mon, I just got here. You know I want you guys to get together, but just... don't flirt around me."

Lisa only rolls her eyes. She knew Tom would tease Michael and Lisa about their 'constant flirting' which obviously she didn't see it that way. But, Tom has always been the biggest advocate for Lisa and Michael eventually dating, so every chance he got, he would mention it. Sure, Tom supported Lisa and respected the fact that she was a lesbian, but as any normal brother, he loved to push her buttons.

"First of all, fuck off, Tom," Michael began, "And second of all, shouldn't we start heading home? I mean, I'm sure you're tired after your flight and crap, might as well get going now, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, let's get going," Tom agreed.

-

"Alright, alright, alright," Tom struggled to breathe, he was laughing too hard at the little anecdotes Michael and Lisa were sharing with him. Tom found it hard to believe how many of the stories they were telling him actually happened. "What happened next?" 

"Well," Lisa continued telling her story, "The power went out so we were stuck in the elevator with the talking granny for about thirty minutes, but I actually learned a lot more about Rasputin - for some reason, she seemed oddly determined to tell us about him - even though, we already knew who he was."

 "Jesus Christ, I think I would've died right then and there," Tom admitted.

"Well, Little Miss Polite Lisa, didn't want the old lady to think we were uninterested in what she was telling us, so she kept asking questions while I just wanted to shoot myself," Michael rolled his eyes, remembering how frustrated he was with Lisa at that time.