fourteen

this is the michael and tom thing decorating the apartment so this is like when lisa is away doing the interview but in michael's pov ok

-Tom's words of Michael liking Lisa were lingering on the back of his head, he tried to push them away but they kept coming back.

He was in denial, though, he couldn't like Lisa. He just couldn't.

Michael couldn't like the friend that went through that one awkward phase that everyone goes through and no one really likes (although Michael likes to tell himself he did not go through that awkward phase, even though he did. Trust me.), even if she still looked kind of pretty during that time, but still, he couldn't like her.

She was Lisa, after all. Michael's lesbian friend.

Lesbian.

Not into dudes or penises.

He sighed in frustration and ran a hand through his - now jet black - hair. He was still hanging out at Lisa's even though he wasn't really doing anything. He was just laying on the couch and staring at the ceiling, waiting for Lisa to come home.

He was so bored.

He wanted to do something other than watching TV, or talking with Tom. He now knew the consequences that came with that. The dude messes with your goddamn head.

He finally stood up and walked over to the window, seeing fog clouding over it.

Michael was so not ready for the winter cold.

He was not really a winter person. Sure, he liked Christmas, but he didn't appreciate the cold very much. He doesn't like it how his feet remain constantly cold even if he wears socks, and even if they ended up warming up, he had to take them off before bed. He just couldn't sleep with socks on.

Nope.

Lisa would always complain about Michael's excessively cold feet whenever they cuddled and begged him to put on socks to warm them up - to which, of course, Michael refused profusely. She had then threatened to stop cuddling if he didn't put on the socks - Michael, true to nature, protested and Lisa in fact ended up scooting away from him. However, it didn't last more than two minutes, for Michael always sneakily scooted closer to her and cuddled again.

Michael couldn't shake the thoughts away from him. They were taunting him, anything would remind him of her, which, in all honesty happened before Tom had filled him with confusing ideas and such. Michael always saw something and thought that Lisa would've liked it or disliked it or maybe even wondered what she would think of it all together.

The thoughts he was having now bothered him, nonetheless. He was paranoid and why on Earth would he want to think about what -or rather who - was making him paranoid.

Speaking of paranoid, Michael also wondered how Lisa was doing in her job interview. Was she prepared? Was she nervous?

Trying to push every Lisa-related thought out of his mind, he decided to hang out with Tom (which was hard, seeing as Tom was related to Lisa), even after the previous experience.

"Hey, Tom?" Michael called from Lisa's leather couch, "Whatcha up to?"

"Going through Lisa's stuff," Tom replied from wherever he was, Michael attempting to follow the voice.

"Wait, what the fuck?"

"Yeah, there's tons of things here, there's pictures and books and letters from like, her friends and secret admirers, I think I even found one from you and - what the fuck is-" Tom was cut off by something falling to the floor, the broken pieces of the object could be heard being scattered through the floor.