i guess i forgive you....

chapter 8:

Louis P.O.V

i got out of the car and met Eleanor. "cut to the ponit El." "how about i got someone watching your little precious girlfriend and  if you dont want her to get hurt i guess you will have to do what i say." (A/N: i do NOT have anything against Eleanor! i think her and Louis are adorable! she is just like this in the story!) " fine what do you want." "this." she kisses me and i try to pull back but then i remember that i am doing this for Casey so i stop fighting but i dont kiss back. there are no sparks with Eleanor. she pulls back and says "i know you brought her and i know she is watching so i want you to walk with me to my car and we will act like were driving off. i do what i'm told and when i get back to my car and Casey not here. i quickly drive home.

when i get home i see four angry boys there. Liam grabs me and pushes me agaist the wall and punches me in the face. "what.did.you.do?! she is in her room crying her eyes out because of your stupid mistake whatever it is!" "Eleanor has someone watching Casey and if i didn't listen to her then she would hurt Casey!" "do you have proof?" just then my phone rang. i was getting a text. it was from El. "good job listening today! remember someone is watching Casey...." i show it to the boys "now do you belive me!?" "we have to talk to Casey about this."

Casey's P.O.V

i am in my room crying when there is a knock at my door. "GO AWAY!" i scream. "Casey... open up let me explain..." it was the dumbass Louis "w-what do yo-you want Lo-Louis?" "ok let me explain Eleanor has someone watching you and if i didnt do what i did then she would have hurt you if you dont belive me then read this text. i took his phone and looked at the text. i looked at him and he had tears falling down his face. i jumped up on him, wraped my legs around his hips and was hugging him. "im sorry i shouldnt of jump to conclusions i was dumb to think that you would cheat on me." "no im sorry... i would of done the same thing." i look at him and we share a kiss.

we walked downstair and met the boys. they saw our hands together and the smile. one by one they came up and hugged me. "guys?" i asked "what?" "what are we going to do about Eleanor?" Liam spoke up. "Well......"

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: AHAHAHA CLIFHANGER!!!! im so mean! so Casey forgave Louis. What do you think Liam plan is????? vote comment fan! Love you guys