movie night

chapter 2:

Casey's P.O.V

i walk in to see Harry and Niall play fighting and Zayn and Louis throwing things everywhere. "SHIT GUYS! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!?!" Liam screams. all the boys snap to see me and Liam standing there in the door way. "damn Niall get off me!" Harry says. all the boys come over to us and you can see Liam's face turn red with anger. "CLEAN IT UP!" he yells. the boys look over at me and give me a look that says ' your-his-sister-clam-him-down.' i get up to Liam's ear and whispers "i keep my promises but please clam down because your scaring me." he looks at me with happiness and sympathy in his eyes. "sorry Casey-boo but 4 boys have a mess to clean up!" he looks back at the boys. i have met them before like 3 and a half years ago so its not like i don't know them. "fine we'll clean it up then we sha'll have a movie night!" Niall screams/yells. they all hug me then proceeds to go clean up the mess they created while 'daddy direction was gone'. "you talked Casey! I'm so proud of you." "yeah i guess." i say just above a whisper. "you will get better i promise, the boys will never hurt you and i promise nothing bad will happen to you." "thanks Liam your the best brother ever i don't know what i would do without you!" i hug him and we go to the living room. the boys are putting in a movie and getting cozy. i go sit on the couch with Liam by me. then Louis comes next to me. "hello love." he smiles and winks. Liam gives him a glare. i wave hi at him. he give me a big smile then i whisper in Liam ear "what are we watching?" "the woman in black." (A/N: i haven't seen the woman in black but my friends say its an epic movie!) about half way through the movie all the boys except Louis, Harry and Niall have fallen asleep. i got my knees to my chest shaking because I'm so scared. "come here." a voice whispers in my ear that make butterflies in my stomach come. i look over and i see Louis. i scoot over to him and he sets me in his lap.i dig into his chest and i take in his scent. he smells so good and his eyes are so dream- wait what am i thinking?! i like him as a friend right? i don't know even if i did like him like that he would never go out with a mute girl who is ugly and cuts herself. i just push my thoughts aside and let the dream world take over me.

Louis P.O.V

i can feel Casey breathing slowly so in other words shes asleep. god she is so beautiful. i have liked her since i met her. i wonder why she doesn't talk anymore. Liam told us that she became mute but i wonder why. i will have to ask Liam tomorrow. a voice of Harry disrupts my thoughts "what you thinking about boo bear?" "why did she become mute Harry?" "i don't know you have to ask Liam. you still like her don't you?" "yep i made a promise to myself." "what would the promise be?" "to ask her out on at least one date and to protect her the whole time she is here." "that's a good promise boo bear now i think we should go to sleep because Liam told us we had to go shopping. somebody stole Casey bags at the airport." "OK good night Hazza, i love you!" "love you to boo bear." that was the last thing i heard before darkness over took me.