a skype call and tears

A/N: sorry guys that i havent updated but now i am! yay! :D

******************************************************************************************************

chapter 19:

Casey P.O.V

i woke up and i went to get breakfast. i was making me some pancakes when my laptop beeped. i looked and Louis was requesting a skype call. i smiled and went to get my laptop.

i accepted it and my boyfriends face popped on the screen. " Ello love!" " hey Lou! how are you?" " awesome! how are you? you just looked like you woke up?" " yeah me and the girls stayed up late last night and i was making pancakes!" " i miss your pancakes.." " i miss you..." i whisper but i know he heard me. " babe its ok we will be together soon." i look at him with saddness in my eyes " yeah but i dont want soon i want now.." he sighs and look over to the girls who are still sleeping. i roll my eyes and i look over back to my computer screen where i see Louis is quietly crying. " dont cry babe..." " im sorry love." he looks over his shoulder and i hear Liam in the background but i dont know what he is saying. " i got to go babe they need us at the studio. i will text you or call you. love you babe." " love you to Lou." he logs off and i sigh. i feel hot tears stream down my face as i make it back to the kitchen.

when i just finished washing the disher Julia and Racheal comes in. " Morning girls." " Morning Casey." i turn to face the girls and i see that they have been crying. " o come her girls." they come into my arms and we hug and cry. we were like that for about 30 minutes when my phone and the girls started to beep.

we looked at our phones the same time and screamed. " WERE GOING ON TOUR!" we look at each other and jump into each others arms. we run up the stairs and we start to pack our clothes. when we got that done. we ran down the steps of our house and into the car driving to the airport with happy tears on our faces the whole time...

***************************************************************************************************************

A/N: so guys what do you think??????? love you guys thank for reading and sorry for not updating... <33