getting back with the guys and club night.....

chapter 20

Casey's P.O.V

when we get off the plane i get my luggage and i look for the guys. i look around and then i see stripes and braces ( suspenders) i run to him and when he see's me he is staring at me weirdly. " Louis???" i say now confused. he nods his head no. i go to turn around but then arms wrap around me. " of course its me babe only i could look sexy in stripes." i turn around and i kiss him. he beggs me for entrance and i let him in this time. it turn into a make out session and then someone pulled us apart. " Liam! i missed you! hug me brotha!" i jump in his arms and i wrap my legs around his waist. " i missed you case..." " i missed you to Liam. i hug the other boys and then we head out to the tour bus.

when we get on the tour bus us girls are amazed. we explore the bus and then we go into the living room part of the bus. i sit by Louis of course, Harry is with Julia of course, and Racheal is by Niall of course, Zayn was by Perrie of course and Liam was by some girl not of course. " Hi im Casey Liam's sister who are you?" i asked the girl " o im Laney! Liam's friend." i look at her weird because they look a little to cozy to be ' just friends' i decide to let it go and i nod. i will just ask Louis about it later. " so guys what are we doing?" Julia asked. " we were thinking that we could go to the club tonight." Liam said. i look at Julia and Racheal with a face that says ' are you ok with that?' they nod their head and then i said " ok cool i guess that we can go but for right now we should chill."

*********** 8:00 pm *****************

its 8:00 and me and the girls are getting ready. i talked with Laney and she is really sweet. she is perfect for my brother. i see the way he looks at her and its a look i havent seen since.... Danielle. i wont bring her up right now but i will later because Laney has been asking about her lately.

i decided that i was wearing a mid thigh tight red dress with curly hair and make up. Perrie is in the same dress except her's is purple. Racheal is in a tight pink top and a black short short tight skirt and stright hair. Julia is in a really tight blue dress that just about covers her bum with stright hair. Laney is in a tight red shirt and black short skirt that stop mid thigh and she decided she would lightly curl her hair. when we were all ready we went out to the boys.

when we walked out the boys mouth dropped open. " close your mouth boys and a picture would last longer." Julia said. they closed their mouth and i giggled. Louis came over to me and whispered in my ear " you look beautiful." i smile and i kiss him lightly. " tease." he mumbles. " alright everyone lets go!" Liam says and then he head out to the club.

when we get there Louis takes me to the bar first. " Louis really?" " yep." he tells the bartender what he wants and then he hands me a glass. when i take the first sip it burns my thorat but i keep drinking. i look over to the dance floor and i see Harry dancing with Julia and Niall dancing with Racheal. Zayn and Perrie are making out in the corner. i look around for Liam and he is sitting at a table alone staring at something. i fallow his gaze and Laney is talking with another guy. " i will be right back Louis. im going to talk to Liam." he nods his head. i can already tell he is tipsy about to be drunk. i get up from my stool and i walk over to Liam.

" you like her dont you?" he doesnt break his gaze from Laney but says " yeah i do. what should i do?" he takes his eyes off her and looks at me with pleading eyes for help. " take her out on a date to a restraunt by the beach and then take a walk on the beach and then kiss her under the stars." " you make it sound simple it wont work." " it worked on me." " what are you talking about?" " thats what Louis did and it worked on me." " oh." he takes his eyes off me and looks back to Laney. " you should really take her away from that girl Liam before it becomes more than talking." he nods his head and then makes his way over to Laney.

i walk back to the bar but Louis isnt there. i look on the dance floor but he isnt there either. i make my way back to the club and i finally find him.... kissing a girl..... but not just any girl..... his ex Eleanor. i get tears in my eyes and i run out the club. i walk back to the tour bus. i unchange and i get tickets to fly out on the next possible fight back to home. i get the tickets and i walk to the airport crying the whole way.

Liam's P.O.V

i saw Casey run out the bar with tears in her eyes. i was going to run after her but i looked to see what made her cry. i walk to the back of the club and i see Louis kissing his ex Eleanor. i got so mad i was about to punch him but Laney grabbed me before i could go to him. " go to Casey first then kill Louis later." i nod my head then i head back to the tour bus.

when i get there i dont see Casey.... or her stuff. i go to my bed and i see a note. it says........

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N: ooo cliff hanger!!!! aww Lou why did you do it???? update later guys thanks for reading love you! <33