Juila and Harry's date!

A/N: ok so i get to update yay! here it is!

*****************************************************************************************

VERY IMPORTANT READ!

ok so in chapter 8 Harry asked Julia on a date so this chapter is their date! so i am dedicating this chapter to the owner of the character Julia! this chapter was suppose to come earlier but since i added drama it had to come later but here it is now enjoy!

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 14:

Juila P.O.V

today me and Harry decided to go on our date. he wont tell me where we are going but he did pick out my outfit (link in comments).

"bye guys!" i yelled. "bye Julia have fun!" Casey said. she was snuggled up to Louis and Niall and Racheal were flirting with each other. tipical. we leave the house and head to the car to go on our date.

when we get there my eyes go wide! we are at an amuesment park! "Harry how did you know?!" "a little birdie told me." he gets out the car and comes to open the door for me. "thank you kind sir." he smiles that million dallor smile that i melt for. he grabs my hand and we walk in. the park wasnt that busy but it wasnt empty either.

we got on tons of rides and we shared cotton candy. Harry won me a teddy bear that says 'i love you' on the stomach.

it was about 8:00 PM and it was dark outside. we were watching the firework show they had. a group of fireworks went up and it made a sentence. it said "Julia will you be my girlfriend?" i looked over at Harry andn he had a cheeky girn on. "yes!" i hugged him. the people around us was awwing. i looked at him inn the eyes and he started to lean in as i was. our lips pressed together and moved in sync. when we pulled apart he said " i love you." "i love you too." we cuddled and watched the rest of the fireworks show together as a couple.

******************************************************************************************************

A/N: sorry that is was short! so Julia what do you think???? isnt Harry and Julia adorable! how about a round of applase for the happy couple??? * clapping and cheering* haha! love you guys thank for reading <33