getting saved by the best

A/N: sorry guys for not updating yesterday I was only able to update one story and I did my other one. but I hope this makes up for it.

*******************************************************

chapter 10?

Harry's P.O.V

right now me, Louis, niall, Liam, zayn, racheal and Julia are going over the plan. the past week we have discovered that she is being held at the jus sports buliding. I just want to get Casey back. she is a sister to me and when I find out who took her I will kill them. I was interrupted in my thoughts when Julia came over to me. " you ok?" "yeah babe I just want Casey back." "shes like your sister isn't she." it came out mire of a statement than a question. " yeah when I find out who took her I will murderer them." "do you think it could be Eleanor?" "to be honest I think it is but I'm not so sure because she tweeted that she was in L.A. for the week." "we will get her back she is like a sister to me to. we were suppose to go shopping last week but I guess that will have to wait." then she kissed me. I love her kisses. then Liam called from the kitchen "guys you ready lets go!" then we all headed out to the car.

when we got there the place was abandoned. wouldn't surprise me jus skirts was never good in business here. we get out the car and we suit up. you know black hats gloves that sort of stuff. we go into the buliding and we here screaming coming from the basement. Julia and racheal looks at each other and the roll over to the basement door. I hear them whispering to each other. we split up. since the girls got the gun the guys stayed together. we left to go inspect the rest of the bluilding.

Racheals P.O.V

see there are some things me and Julia need to clearify with you before we continue with the story. I knew Julia and Julia knew me when Casey brought her to the house that one night. we are secret agent partners. we haven't told the boys yet. we are waiting until after we save Casey. ok so lets continue the story.

"Julia its locked." I whisper to Julia. "can you kick it down?" she asked me. "ill try pull out your gun in case there is trouble down there." I manage to kick down the door and we carefully make our way downstairs.

when we get down there I see a man over Casey with a knife and it has blood on it. he hasent notice we are here yet but Casey has. I give her the be quiet signal and I roll over to one side of the room while Julia goes to the other. we point our guns to him and I nod ti Julia.

Julia P.O.V

Racheal nodsto me to start speaking so I said " hey buddy drop the knife!" he turns around and looks at me and Racheal. then he spoke "good job looking for your little Casey but, she wing be going anywhere." "your wrong she is coming with us. we will use force if we have to." " o yeah and if you shoot me and Someone finds me they will find out its you." "we have the right to use these even if we fire first." " you have no proof." I look over to racheal and she nods her head then we flip out our badge. " secret angents of the FBI now I order to to drop your weapon or we will proceed to shoot." he drops his weapon and he puts his hands up. "on the wall now!" racheal says. then she looks at me. "I will get him you check up on Casey." she gets up and kicks the man. I go over to Casey. she has bruises everywhere and is bleeding. "hey Casey breath your safe now I will call an ambulance." " Julia?" Casey asks. "yeah?" "thanks fir saving me I knew you guys would." I call the ambulance then I call Harry. "hey babe got anything?" "yeah we got Casey and the kiddnapper in the basement did you find anything yourselves?" "except getting into a fight with 3 body gaurds no. ad are on our way." I hang up and look at Casey. "everything will be ok Louis will be here with the boys in a minute now I got to go take care of him. I nod my head to her and I get up and walk over to Racheal. the man is passed out on the floor. " what did you do Rach knock him out?" I ask here. "yeah ... I think ti hard to tell though." I laugh and we walk back over to Casey. then the boys walked down with the ambulance guys and the police. the police take the man and the ambulance people hook casey up on stuff. off to the hospital we go ....

****************************************************

A/N: good chapter huh? and you STILL don't know who took her. so what about racheal and Julia huh? there secret angents! how cool is that?! well I will update laterr.my lovely readers! love you guys! <33